Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanerMadsen

Help with Chicken wing

3 posts in this topic

Hey all

I still am struggling with a chicken wing, which from my understanding hurts your consistency right?  Anyone have any suggestions, drills, tips to correct this?  It has gotten less than where I began, but still lingers.  Just can't figure out what's the problem.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Hi ! I have the same problem (among others), and I´m trying to fix it with different drills. I think is the biggest problem I have right now, or the one with the biggest impact on my game.. I´m playing really bad lately, but I love the game and really don´t want to give up. I feel like a was playing better time ago, but, my swing suddenly goes... So, I´m going to work hard instead of cry, and I see the Key 1-3 (mentioned before) like the best way to improve... If anyone want to make some comments, please let me know. I will make a point after two weeks of hard training, and see if I´m moving in the right direction or not. Golf is really really hard.

I will begin this afternoon, and will work on the first keys:

1. Steady Head - Your head is a reference point for your swing, and this includes making a full pivot.

2. Weight Forward - At impact, 80-95% of your weight/pressure/force should be on the front foot.

:-)

Thanks !!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades