IGNORED

Vijay Singh

Elsfan
Note: This thread is 5703 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That sounds very outrageous to lots of golfers. Just because you get the chance to interact with a few of these fine golfers does not make you automatically right when you pass judgement on them outside of what people see. As far as I can see, Hardworking Joe does not have a problem with Vijay. Storyhunting media probably has a problem with him.

Fair enough. Also, hardworking Joe doesn't really care one way or the other about old Veej, and the media folks hate his guts and vice versa.

Fair enough. Also, hardworking Joe doesn't really care one way or the other about old Veej, and the media folks hate his guts and vice versa.

Yet another example of the poor job done by the media at trying to speak for all of us. Full of wild assumptions.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

Na, he just went through a swing change and will get better eventually. Im almost positive he will win this year though.
WHATS IN THE BAG?

Calloway 460cc Big Birtha driver
Nike NDS irons
Cleveland 54 degree wedgePing lob wedgeRIFE Martinique Island Series putter

• 6 months later...
He would have beat Tiger in this tourney, he is looking real smooth,....along with 23 putts in the final round.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

He would have beat Tiger in this tourney, he is looking real smooth,....along with 23 putts in the final round.

I've betted against tiger like that before and guess what....ull lose. He always seems to find a way to win. That being said vjay played really well that last couple of months. Its going to be interesting to c how he responds to tiger coming back.

how come there are no stories that Vijay won with only 1 arm?

I'm not sure, but I'm thinking of wrapping up my forearm when I play this week. It's working great for Vijay, so why not?

Vijay's win yesterday was completely dominant. He took the life out of the other competitors a little like Tiger does at times. Nobody else could do anything other than Singh. It was an impressive win, and he deserves to win the FedExCup this season.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Best putter on tour, he sure made a couple long putts in the last 2 weeks. He deserved it with all his hard work and fitness training he so flexible at 46 years old. I hear the announcer say that he has 3 wins in one season the same with Kenny Perry and 20 win after the age of 40, incredible. I wonder how many wins Tiger is going to have in his 40s?

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Best putter on tour, he sure made a couple long putts in the last 2 weeks. He deserved it with all his hard work and fitness training he so flexible at 46 years old. I hear the announcer say that he has 3 wins in one season the same with Kenny Perry and 20 win after the age of 40, incredible. I wonder how many wins Tiger is going to have in his 40s?

I imagine by 40, Tiger will have retired from the tour with 20+ majors and instead will be designing more golf courses/luxury resorts in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Moscow, Mission Hills, China, etc.

--
Tee it high, let it fly!

MP-600, Fujikura E360 Stiff
Hi-Bore 1i, 2i, Stiff MP-57, DG S300 52.08, 56.08., 60.07 FISHER GOLF - CTS-1 Burgandy Insert ProV1

Best putter on tour

I'm a Vijay fan, but he's far from the best putter on tour.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

Guys, pls give VJ a break. To have a record like his (is it 20+ wins after the age of 40?) is just astounding. He's also won 3 times in the last, what, 5 or 6 tournaments? Once before the USPGA and twice in the Fedex Cup already. That's a win rate any of the young guns (or pretenders) would kill for. If anyone should be questioned, it's the so called Tiger wannabes. They don't have the mental fortitude of Tiger and certainly not even of VJ. As Jack said - is the money on tour making the young guys soft in the belly? You could never accuse VJ of being soft in the belly. Just look at his work rate. VJ could still win PGA tournaments in his 50s.

Driver: TaylorMade RocketBallz 10.5-deg
Woods: Cobra Bio Cell+ 3W and 5W
Hybrids: Bobby Jones Workshop Hybrid 3 (20-deg) and 5 (25-deg)
Irons: Srixon XXIO7 from 6 - PW
Wedge: Srixon XXIO7 GW and SW

Putter: Bobby Grace DCT Captiva 34"; Ball: Sirxon Soft Feel; Shoes: Footjoy

Note: This thread is 5703 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!