IGNORED

Fantasy Football - secret sleeper pick

Abu3baid
Note: This thread is 3512 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You didn't shoot down my Boykin's pick. That makes me feel good.

Yea he might be your last WR you pick in the draft that could end up a somewhere as a solid 3rd WR or even a 2nd WR depending on Aaron Rodgers.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yea he might be your last WR you pick in the draft that could end up a somewhere as a solid 3rd WR or even a 2nd WR depending on Aaron Rodgers.

Yeah i figured he wouldn't be a bad bench guy to keep incase of a Nelson or Cobb injury. Maybe not even a bad fillin when your main guys are on a bye.

Freeman rb falcons. With Jackson always getting hurt, and falcons wanting to get roughing by possibly pounding the rock a little. Also looks solid in the pass game Other guys who aren't total sleepers. Zach ertz, Bernard pierce, brandin cooks, Jeremy maclin

Last year for example.. I picked up "Julius Thomas - TE" the day after the draft off of waver wires.. we all know how that turned out.. so this year I get to keep him as my 10th round pick.. Also, my other move last year was drafting "Knowshon Moreno - RD" in the 15th round, so this year I will get to keep him the 13th round.. I am still doing my analysis this year, but I'm hoping to find at least 1 or 2 gems like the ones above.. I think we can really transform this thread into the draft war room.. although, I am sure a lot of you already went through your draft already, so if you can share with us what you went through, and what panned out and what didn't.. I still don't draft until the 30th of Aug so I have plenty of time to do my analysis.. I usually don't till the least possible moment to make sure I take all the pre-season considerations! Usually I go a little deeper with WR than I do with RB, but I'm thinking of going RB first this year.. more to come!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Note: This thread is 3512 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!