IGNORED

Greetings

fozgolf
Note: This thread is 3530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been lurking around awhile and reading threads. I recently recorded my swing and was surprised how much what I thought I was doing wasn't what I was doing. So I figured I might as well get involved here and participate it some threads and see if I can get a little help along the way.

I had some lessons 25 years ago when I was 12 but only played for a few weeks. Then I played maybe a dozen rounds over a year in my earlier 20s. Now in my late 30s I've gotten interested in playing consistently and getting better. So of course with the Internet now I read tips or watch youtube videos and practice a few air swings in the house and think I've got a swing grooved. Then I hit the course or range and realize I've got nothing. Then back to reading/watching more "tips" and next thing I know I've got dozens of swing thoughts in my head and hitting worse than when I just went out and gripped it and ripped it!

Chris

Welcome! Hope join in the discussions. Lots of smart folks here that can help with your swing!

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yea, they threw that at me, I have enough trouble with english, I had to go back to my original post to copy it down.lol

Sorry OT

Welcome, lots of good stuff here.

Brian   

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!