IGNORED

Help me prepare for walking

mburton
Note: This thread is 3526 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If you get the Clicgear the cooler attachment is a must, seems silly until you have one.

Good to know!

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Walked 27 yesterday, granted it was with a caddie but....I am freakin tired!!! I have to get in way better shape to even think about discussing A CARRY!! I really need to get out of the office more!!

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

I don't know if has been brought up about push carts. Use the brake on hilly terrain. Don't ask because you can put two and two together and figure out the result. lol
  • Upvote 1

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

I live in Florida. What is this thing you call a hill?

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

I live in Oregon.  Walk here, we'll have a beer, and walk home.  Then you'll be ready.

Could you see someone pushing a cart across the Rockies?

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

Could you see someone pushing a cart across the Rockies?

I could imagine someone doing it, maybe as a fundraiser, but it sure wouldn't be me.  I get winded walking out to the mailbox.

Great thread. I walk with a pull cart as much as possible. Golf is not just about getting to your ball and hitting the shot. I echo all that has been said, light weight bag, not too much stuff in it, pull or push cart if needed (I carried until about 7 years ago), comfortable shoes (I wear True Links) and drink a lot of water. You get to enjoy the course a lot more when you have the time to savor the setting and architecture.

• Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If you are going to check on push-carts remember to ignore the 4-wheel ones, they are a pain to push around compared to a 3-wheeled one.

Agreed. I have the 4-wheel micro-cart, and although it's nice overall... the 3-wheel speed v1, etc. are much easier to push. I imagine due to larger wheels and less resistance (I.e. 3 wheels vs 4).

Note: This thread is 3526 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!