• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vancouvergolfer

Hello from Canada

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I am recently new to the site ( yesterday I joined ) and just wanted to say hello! I am an avid golfer and have been going hard at golf for 2 years now. My background involves lots of hockey which has helped me alot with my golf swing. I am a 10.5 handicap. I look forward to chatting with all of you avid golfers in the near future!

cheers,

Steve

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

YES!!!!!!!

Another Canadian! Welcome to the Trap! I lived in BC for years.

:beer:

Awards and Achievements

Hello! Welcome to TST.

Welcome to the site! Check the PM you get for some links to some good threads.

Also, paging @inthehole . :)

Awards and Achievements

YES!!!!!!!

Another Canadian! Welcome to the Trap! I lived in BC for years.

where abouts?

thanks rjh, hows the golf in norcal?

where abouts?  thanks rjh, hows the golf in norcal?

It's real nice! Always good having a Steve around...

It's real nice! Always good having a Steve around...

im guessing you are a Steve as well? where abouts in Norcal are ya? what courses do you play?

im guessing you are a Steve as well? where abouts in Norcal are ya? what courses do you play?

I am not. I do like the name Steve though :-D....My stomping grounds is a little ways north of San Francisco. I like to play some of the "North Bay" and even some of the central valley courses. I'd love to play HP or even go down to PBGL

where abouts?

thanks rjh, hows the golf in norcal?

All over, mostly north shore. Lived in North Van just of Lonsdale, lived in West Van around Dundarave, lived in Gibsons (actually worked at Gramma's Pub across the street from Molly's Reach :-D ) and lived in Robert's Creek for a few years too.

Kind of miss the proximity to the Pacific and being able to sit on the beach whenever I wanted.

Awards and Achievements

Welcome Steve. I'm also a fellow Canadian (Montreal), but have lived in the Detroit Metro area since '85. I'm also new to the site and it seems like a great place. Do yourself a favor and purchase "Lowest Score Wins". I'm only halfway done, but it's a GREAT read.

Cheers,

Rick

Awards and Achievements

I am not. I do like the name Steve though ....My stomping grounds is a little ways north of San Francisco. I like to play some of the "North Bay" and even some of the central valley courses. I'd love to play HP or even go down to PBGL

we went down to pebble beach last year for a wedding in Monetrey and thought it was the most beautiful place on earth! there are some beautiful golf courses in that area!

All over, mostly north shore. Lived in North Van just of Lonsdale, lived in West Van around Dundarave, lived in Gibsons (actually worked at Gramma's Pub across the street from Molly's Reach ) and lived in Robert's Creek for a few years too.

Kind of miss the proximity to the Pacific and being able to sit on the beach whenever I wanted.

did you ever play northlands? gibsons is a very nice place as well but a tad bit too small for my liking. I live in Kitsilano right now and im only a few paces from the beach. its a great place to live. I play alot of university golf course and mccleery and fraserview

Welcome Steve. I'm also a fellow Canadian (Montreal), but have lived in the Detroit Metro area since '85. I'm also new to the site and it seems like a great place. Do yourself a favor and purchase "Lowest Score Wins". I'm only halfway done, but it's a GREAT read.

Cheers,

Rick

I will look into purchasing that as well. I just bought Phil Mickelson's book on his short game and im just getting through that right now. finally a book for a lefty in the game of golf that I dont have to change aroudn the word right arm to left arm etc.... hahahahaha