IGNORED

Fling Golf

motsco
Note: This thread is 3016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Funny how the news station makes this look like a new story when I remember seeing talk about it last year.  http://thesandtrap.com/t/76875/fling-golf

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looks like a longer field hockey stick with some holes, they're saying 150 yards max. Only need to carry one club. Foot, Fling, what's next? [URL=http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/story/d/story/fling-golf-growing-in-popularity/32095/lPxka437iEK7RZEP6gIjag]http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/story/d/story/fling-golf-growing-in-popularity/32095/lPxka437iEK7RZEP6gIjag[/URL]

You forgot disc.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steve and thanks for posting. We typically see most people fling around 150 yards while baseball/hockey/lacrosse players can fling almost 200 yards! We had great feedback and players try FlingGolf at the recent Lake Placid lacrosse event. Let us know if you have any questions!

• 4 months later...

Think this a great idea to get more people on the course.  Just like some ski slopes don't allow snowboard, some courses won't take advantage of it.  I found out that my condo in VA has hod over 1500 paid rounds of fling golf this year..all paid at the normal rate.  The game has just as many challenges as golf and the skills are definely different but you still have to putt in the end.  I am going to give it a try.  Played with lacrosse sticks as a kid so it should be easy.  Wife even said she would try..golf is not for her but she said this looked like fun.  I might even try to set up a fing golf tournament to raise money for charity though our Lions Club

Note: This thread is 3016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!