IGNORED

Golf Alchemy Putter Competition: Win a Customized Putter YOU DESIGN!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3410 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who's design do you think should win the Golf Alchemy putter?

• Breaking Bad- Jamo
    • Game of Thrones- nevets88
    • Scarface- l3rewski

My color scheme on the above design would maybe be black putter with red or white lettering/logos. My second design would be a green putter with an old jeep windshield logo, and/or maybe the Jeep army star on the back in black. Words on the back of the hosel "FIND THE SLOPE".

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just saw this thread... for some reason, after seeing the Dirty Harry wedge, Scarface popped in my head. I might do another design or two before the deadline if that's cool. Obviously other little design cues could be added to it.

I would want a putter that is this style of metal. Reminds me of gun metal. On the bottom of the putter, I would want a Texas Ranger badge, similar to this one.

http://mikenielson.com/images/badge.jpg

However, I would want the badge to be plain. I would want the "Texas Rangers" to be located offset to the right where it says "Custom Factory" and the badge to the left of that and centered.

For a line to aim the putter, I would ditch the circle and instead use a straight line/bar running east to west on the top of the blade in the center.

I would want the line/bar to be similar to the etching that is on the putter below or like the etching in the last picture. Where it says "What is done cannot be undone",

I would want it to say "Walker, Texas Ranger" in the same style font. I would also want a border like below, but I would want it the same etching that makes up the aim line/bar.

This silhouette or one similar (as long as its Chuck Norris) would be etched into the toe of the putter and the only thing on the face.

What's in the bag...
Driver: :macgregor: Jack Nicklaus persimmon driver
Irons: :mizuno: MP33 forged blades, 3-PW
Putter: :seemore: FGP
Ball: :pinnacle: Pinnacle Gold....or whatever I happen to find while digging around in the bushes :-)

Great stuff so far, keep them coming guys!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Alright, how about a LEGO themed putter? The logo, some primary colored bricks, and a couple of mini figures. Oh and the phrase "Everything Is Awesome" somewhere on the head or hosel. ;)

The "Carl Spackler Special".

"It's in the hole!" on the top with Carl Spackler Special on the base.

That's not a bad idea! ;-)

I will go with rock n' roll themed. I'm not artistic, but I picture musical notes, guitar, drums, amp.

- Shane

I've been thinking about this on and off for a while and couldn't come up with any ideas I liked. Today, I did: Steampunk. Sole design should have various elements typically found in the genre, such as intricate clockwork with different types of gears, brass pipes, and mechanical pistons and arms. A Victorian era clockface would be a nice element as the main feature. I'd place it offset from center. I think it would look nice if only part of the face was on it as if you were looking at a small part of a larger clockface, right at the corner of the putter. Top of the club should feature more of the same elements. I think a Victorian era compass would work well on the center of the club with more gears and pipes working away from it. Small alignment aid on top of the face should be a small gear with some pipework accents, kind of like the top of the Shakespeare putter. Finish should definitely be antique brass. It should look aged with a bit of patina on it.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Mine would be in the theme of Star Wars. The first putter would be black just like the walking dead putter but in a Darth Vader theme. It would have a head shot on the back of the putter and then a full shot with light saber on the bottom. This could be a while themed putter line. Next one could be a white one themed with storm trooper and another green and gray one themed with bobo fet. So many options.

Michael

I have two ideas that I will hopefully expand on as much as I can.

The first is Team Fortress II Theme

The second is a Portal Theme

Both are computer games that I would think are very famous, but you never know..

Team Fortress II Theme could actually have so many different combinations, you could do nine different putters each with a different character.

SOLIDER / PYRO / SPY / MEDIC / HEAVY / DEMO MAN / SNIPER / ENGINEER / SCOUT

I can just imagine the different combination..

The next is portal which is just a sweet ass game period!

you could have the CUBE for example or the TURRET .. or maybe I'm just a nerd.  oh well, I tried!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

I submit a NHL themed putter. Sweet spot could be a puck. Alignment aid could be a hockey stick or sticks. Bottom could be team of choice.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

A Tiger Woods design would be cool. It could have his TW symbol on the toe of the face of the putter and the Nike swoosh heel of the face. The back of the putter could have the number 14 on the heel and 79 on the toe side. The bottom could have a picture of all four of the Majors trophies next to each other. The alignment line could be the Nike swoosh as well. All of the symbols could be in his Sunday red except the trophies.

Team America Themed Putter: Gaudy red, white and blue that says "**** Yea" somewhere on the top line when you look down at address. On the sole it says, "Gonna Save the Mother****in' Day, Yea."

Or...

A Great Gatsby 1920s themed putter, with JG initials on the hosel. Overall the design is a throwback to the Bobby Jones "Calamity Jane" type putter. Still a blade head, but a hickory shaft with maybe some fake gold on the club head somewhere.

Constantine

Team America Themed Putter: Gaudy red, white and blue that says "**** Yea" somewhere on the top line when you look down at address. On the sole it says, "Gonna Save the Mother****in' Day, Yea."

Or...

A Great Gatsby 1920s themed putter, with JG initials on the hosel. Overall the design is a throwback to the Bobby Jones "Calamity Jane" type putter. Still a blade head, but a hickory shaft with maybe some fake gold on the club head somewhere.

I was thinking about that one. I really do like the gold and black design for the new movie.

So I took that and ditched the Gatsby and went with the Money Putter :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Or...

I was thinking about that one. I really do like the gold and black design for the new movie.

So I took that and ditched the Gatsby and went with the Money Putter

Haha, I like it. That's pretty cool @saevel25 .

Constantine

Ok. This will work better with a mallet or half-mallet design, something with some girth to it.

The A-Team putter!

Paint the mallet head in black and dark grey with a red stripe bisecting the darker shades to look like this:

Bottom of the mallet would have the A-Team logo stamped in A-Team red and the back would say, "I love it when a plan comes together." The alignment aid would be a mini M-16 silhouette and the head cover would be black with red trim and would say, "I pity the fool!"

Bonus points if the head cover could have a low profile mohawk.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3410 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!