IGNORED

new

StyLes
Note: This thread is 6038 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hey guys i dont know if u guys remember from last week, but i posted that im new to golf and was was askign about clubs.

Well ig to my clubs and i was at the drivign range, I drive the ball 200-220 consistently, and fairly straight most of the time

is this range something I should be proud of or should i be shooting for something better?

I'd say that a beginner (myself included) should work on their irons first. I think the driver is the last club that you should even try to hit. But if you are already hitting it over 200 and straight then I'd say that you are ahead of most people starting out.

Note: This thread is 6038 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!