IGNORED

2014-2015 NBA Season

Slice of Life
Note: This thread is 3011 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

How's your team looking so far? What are your expectations? Who do you think will end up on top?

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How's your team looking so far? What are your expectations? Who do you think will end up on top?

I use to be a big Bulls fan back in the day. Then I really didn't watch NBA till Lebron started kicking up a storm in Ohio. I remember watching him play Football for St. Vincent St. Mary's against my Canton Central Catholic. He would come in certain plays, usually on a fade route.

Right now, if I had to claim any sort of fan base it would be for Cleveland.

I think if they can gel a bit more and actually play some defense they could be a top 4 team in the East. It's a long season, but I expect them to make the playoffs and could be a contender by that time.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I use to be a big Bulls fan back in the day. Then I really didn't watch NBA till Lebron started kicking up a storm in Ohio. I remember watching him play Football for St. Vincent St. Mary's against my Canton Central Catholic. He would come in certain plays, usually on a fade route.

Right now, if I had to claim any sort of fan base it would be for Cleveland.

I think if they can gel a bit more and actually play some defense they could be a top 4 team in the East. It's a long season, but I expect them to make the playoffs and could be a contender by that time.

Yeah, he's a freak of nature. As much as I dislike him, it's good to have him back. Watching the Cavs the past 4 years has been awfully depressing.

I think top 4 is a given, most likely top 2. It'll be Cavs/Bulls fighting for the 1 seed down the stretch. I give it about 10-15 more games before the Cavs are just blowing people out and going on 10 game winning streaks.

However, I don't think they have a championship team yet. They need better perimeter shooters off the bench, and another big. If they can trade Dion Waiters to someone for a big, and get Ray Allen to sign on down the stretch, then they'll have a shot. But right now, there's probably 2-3 teams better than them in the west.

Ryan M

Celtics fan. They're not going to do anything real, but they're a fun team. Thankfully Marcus Smart is only out a few weeks and didn't tear a knee when they had to cart him off. In terms of teams who could actually do something, I enjoy watching the Rockets. I'll be pulling for them come playoff time.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Celtics fan. They're not going to do anything real, but they're a fun team. Thankfully Marcus Smart is only out a few weeks and didn't tear a knee when they had to cart him off.

In terms of teams who could actually do something, I enjoy watching the Rockets. I'll be pulling for them come playoff time.

Rockets are looking strong. I just sense an impending implosion with the egos of Harden and Howard. They put themselves so far ahead of the rest of the team, that I think it may eventually cause issues.

Ryan M

How. Bout. Dem. Cavs.

Ryan M

Lakers Fan here. Have fun ... I'll see you guys next year.

Ryan M

Huge raptors fan. Man does it finally feel good to say that and not be laughed at!

Hahahaha

Sorry, had to laugh at your name. Hilarious. :beer:

Ryan M

• 4 weeks later...

Man, not a bad couple weeks to be a Cavs fan.

8 straight...not bad at all...

Ryan M

• 2 weeks later...
I really liked Troy Daniels on the Rockets, but I think Alexi Schved could be good for them too in that Jeremy Lin-type role they've been missing this year. Brewer should fit well as a backup forward behind Ariza too.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I really liked Troy Daniels on the Rockets, but I think Alexi Schved could be good for them too in that Jeremy Lin-type role they've been missing this year. Brewer should fit well as a backup forward behind Ariza too.

I like Brewer, he had a 51 point explosion game last year against the Rockets. Schved seems like a smart player too.

I hope Daniels gets some playing time, he has a one of the smoothest jump shot I seen.

Dont feel to sorry for him, he still earning close to one million a season as minimal contract player.

Team sports like baskeball, hockey and football seems to be where all the money is, not golf

• 4 months later...

Huuuuge Warriors fan here.

They better win, or I might have to take a three week break from life.

I think they will. Which is unfortunate for us...because if we can make it out of the east, I don't think we can hang with GS with all the injuries we have. Memphis would be a much better matchup. Even LAC...but right now we can't score 110 pts a game to keep up with the GSW. Not with Love out and Kyrie playing on 2 bad legs.

Ryan M

I hate the Bulls. Good riddance.
Ryan M

Note: This thread is 3011 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!