IGNORED

christmas gift

mdavis88
Note: This thread is 3417 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So for Christmas I got my husband tickets to the 2015 PGA Championships in Kohler, WI. My problem is that I don't know how to break the news to him on Christmas. I can't wrap up the tickets because they don't get mailed out until next year. Any ideas???

You could buy a hat or shirt for the PGA and wrap it up. Or, buy a tourist guide book for Kohler. When he asks what it's for you can tell him that you will need to know your way around when you go to the PGA.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You could buy a hat or shirt for the PGA and wrap it up. Or, buy a tourist guide book for Kohler. When he asks what it's for you can tell him that you will need to know your way around when you go to the PGA.

+1 on this or just print out an advertisement for the PGA.

BTW, welcome to the forum @mdavis88 .

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awesome gift...

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Also agree with this one.

Buy him a golf ball with the course that's hosting the PGA logo on the ball. (Most confusing sentence ever.)

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

I'd go to Home Depot and buy a Kohler toilet seat just to confuse the hell out of him.  Worth every penny of the $15 it would cost just for the laughs, depending on his sense of humor.

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ 9.5 degree; 3-Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 15 degree; Hybrids: TaylorMade RBZ 19 degree; Irons: Titleist AP1; Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54/60; Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback; Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome+  Grips:  PURE Pro

I'd go to Home Depot and buy a Kohler toilet seat just to confuse the hell out of him.  Worth every penny of the $15 it would cost just for the laughs, depending on his sense of humor.

Winner, winner Chicken dinner.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

If you have a receipt, you can put that in a Christmas card envelop and give it to him at Christmas.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

LOL the Kohler toilet seat is a great idea!! I would have never thought of that idea myself. He was picking on me tonight and I told him if he kept it up, he was getting coal and a toilet seat for Christmas and he gave me this puzzled look. I can't wait to give him his toilet seat for Christmas. Thanks for the idea!

Great gift. If you two break up call me.

Great posts, haha.

Will W

Note: This thread is 3417 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!