IGNORED

POLL: Do you book tee times online?

Supreme Golf
Note: This thread is 3210 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How do you book your tee times?

• By Phone

No.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

I do, yes. Not exclusively, but sometimes.
  • Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for responding. What tee time provider do you use.. GolfNow, Golf18, TeeOff...? Thanks, Jamo.

I've used GolfNow and the individual online systems that a few courses have set up.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Yes.  I use it >95% of the time.  I use courses own website, but I think it's run by "Quick18" or something like that.

• Upvote 1

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

I play most of my rounds at the home course. If I can plan ahead, I'll book it online at the course site (saves a call to the usually busy pro shop).

Stonewolf is a Walters Golf Management course, so we can play at other Walters courses - space available - for $17 (basically, for the cart fee). Our home pros can set it up for you with about 24 hours notice.

With our area Walters reciprocals, Tee Time and Golf Discount usually aren't competitive on pricing or scheduling.

If I'm playing at an out-of-town course, I usually book through that course's site.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

@Supreme Golf , you forgot to include a poll. I added one.

I book most of my tee times online, through the systems set up at whatever golf course I play at. The only time I'll call is if I'm going to be playing that day and need to see if I can walk on.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I've only booked online maybe 3 or 4 times. Personally like calling to book. Also, it seems GolfNow doesn't have many options in the area I live in.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

I book most of my rounds online.   I have learned to call the course and get a cost because I've seen tee times cheaper at the course than what Golf Now charges.   That is not the norm.   I usually play a variety of course in the area and play heavily discounted rounds.   What's nice about Golf Now is that I can play courses that are usually private but allow some non-members to play.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

I booked over 100 rounds each of the last couple years ... 99% of those were booked online - so much easier.  I don't even consider the clubs that don't use online booking ... really, it bothers me that some clubs refuse to use online booking, so I avoid those

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Neither. Can't vote on this one.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Both.

Downstate NY, book online.  Usually get a discount.

Upstate NY, book on the phone b/c none of the course I play at have online as a way to book a tee time.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

The (very) few times that I have pre-booked a tee time it has been via phone. 99% of the time I just show up ready to play. If they can get me out, I play. If they can't, I practice. On some other occasions, while traveling, and  stopping at a  motel/hotel that is associated with a golf course, I have the front desk folks book me a time.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Note: This thread is 3210 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!