IGNORED

Tiger Woods Video of duffing a ball

flamtap
Note: This thread is 6839 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
i would like to see a video clip of tiger woods duffing the ball. I know he has done it b4 so if someone has a video of it please share it!

I still have video from The Player's Championship (where he fatted his opening 3W). I'll digitize it this coming week perhaps...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
I haven't gotten around to making the video of Tiger duffing it at TPC. Some day...

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

http://www.czabe.com/mediaclips/inde...howclip&id;=316

Tiger and his "temper" .....................

(***You need to right click and "save as")

10.5 deg Titleist 905T.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
TaylorMade 200 3wood.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
19 deg Taylormade rescue-mid with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Callaway 3-PW X-16 Pro series with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Cleveland 56+60RTG/Custom 34" Yes! Sophia/Pro-V1syershulver1@msn.co.uk

What an ass!!!! Did anything come of this? I was watching the coverage and following pretty closely...but I never heard of this...no wonder I stopped rooting for this jerk

The equipment is there...I'm not!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

• Administrator
Video is ready:

19.3 MB version here (640 x 480)
7.9 MB version here (320 x 240).

Note that both are compressed with AAC (audio) and MPEG-4 (video), so you're gonna need QuickTime 6.x. They'll be up by about 1:30 ET. It's 1:25 right now.

...What an ass...

I personally hate TW Enterprises myself, but this time I can really relate to it. USGA overdid it - again. 3rd time in a row US Open was a joke IMHO.

It's a fine line between setting the golf course to be a "tough and true test of skills" and making it depend on luck bounces, by making it virtually unplayable. USGA managed to cross this line...again. I haven't watch the Open since Bethpage and not planing to

It's a fine line between setting the golf course to be a "tough and true test of skills" and making it depend on luck bounces, by making it virtually unplayable.

You must be referring to Tiger's "swipe the green tantrum." I just finished the book "Tiptoeing Through Hell" that chronicles the history of the U.S. Open and it was a fascinating read. More or less shows how the USGA has made it their mission in life to establish "a true test of golf" which translated into some of the craziest playing conditions known to man. Great read BTW.

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

I personally hate TW Enterprises myself, but this time I can really relate to it. USGA overdid it - again. 3rd time in a row US Open was a joke IMHO.

I don't think this year's Open was nearly as bad as last year. (I'm probably biased since I was there...) If the greens were as hard this year as they were last year, no ball would have held because of the domed greens. Also, I didn't hear the griping from the players nearly as much as last year. It was close, but not quite to 'joke' level as 2004. Just my 2 cents.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

TW Enterprises was in Toronto, Canada yesterday at the Magna Golf and Country club. They called the event a charity event where golfers could pay $40,000 a pop to tee it up with Tiger and play 9 holes all the money went to his foundation. However it just seemed like it was a big Buick and Nike Commercial.

• Administrator
TW Enterprises was in Toronto, Canada yesterday at the Magna Golf and Country club. They called the event a charity event where golfers could pay $40,000 a pop to tee it up with Tiger and play 9 holes all the money went to his foundation. However it just seemed like it was a big Buick and Nike Commercial.

It raised a helluva lot of money for charity. So, uhhh, a bit more than a big Buick/Nike commercial.

If you want to rant about Tiger, folks, that's fine. Just do it somewhere other than a thread that talks about him duffing a shot. Make a new thread or something, please.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What an ass!!!! Did anything come of this? I was watching the coverage and following pretty closely...but I never heard of this...no wonder I stopped rooting for this jerk

I am glad there is someone else that feels the same way as I do. I have gone a step further than just not rooting for him; I actually root against him.

I don't think anything eever came out him raking up the green. If the USGA penalized por wittle Tiger hims might get made and not play in the US open next year to teach them a lesson. I am sure they were worried about the loss of revenue it El Tigre didn't show up.

Note: This thread is 6839 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!