IGNORED

Prediction contest 2015 WGC - Cadillac. Win a glove signed by Joost Luiten.

Silent
Note: This thread is 3206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm happy to inform you that Joost Luiten his father will make some prizes available again for this forum. Since Luiten will play on the PGA this year (starting next week at The Honda Classic) I hope you guys will see a lot more of him and he will become a familiar name both for you as on the leaderboards.

The prediction contest:

Predict Joost Luiten his finishing position at the WGC - Cadillac, AND his score . Winner will be the one who has his position correct (for example 10th / T10) or is closest of all participants. When tied, the one with the correct score (or closest) of those ties will win. When still tied after that, the winner will be decided by lottery between those ties. In case of the rare event of a disqualification or injury resulting in not finishing the round/tournament the glove will go to one of the contenders by lottery. For the winner, please know that the glove(s) will be send to me by his father not before May (since Joost won't be home untill then) so it will take a little time before you will receive your price.

The winner will receive a glove signed by four time Europen Tour winner Joost Luiten himself

Please post your prediction like this:

4th Joost Luiten (-10)

The contest will start the moment of the first tee-time at March 5th, after that no scores can be posted.

About Joost Luiten:

- 4-time European Tour winner (last win: 2014 Wales Open, Celtic Manor)

- 3th place in the 2014 World Matchplay Championship

- Five more top-5's in 2014

- At his debut at the WGC - Cadillac in 2014 he finished T13

- He ended 2014 as 29th on the OWGR

- Previous prediction contest: http://thesandtrap.com/t/76976/prediction-contest-win-a-glove-signed-by-joost-luiten

Have fun all!

~Jorrit

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Keep those predictions coming guys. Hopefully the interest in this will be okay. (Or maybe you'll waiting till after The Honda Classic to see how Luiten is performing then ;))

~Jorrit

Come on people, less then 1 week left. Expected a lot more interest, considering we're talking about a current PGA player, who will play in all the majors and WGC's, 4-time ET winner, top 30 OWGR... if the interest is not there (which is fine ofcourse; if it's not there it's not there, no hard feelings), then there is no use for future contests like this. And I will have a bunch of signed stuff in May without a purpose ;-)

~Jorrit

Come on people, less then 1 week left. Expected a lot more interest, considering we're talking about a current PGA player, who will play in all the majors and WGC's, 4-time ET winner, top 30 OWGR... if the interest is not there (which is fine ofcourse; if it's not there it's not there, no hard feelings), then there is no use for future contests like this. And I will have a bunch of signed stuff in May without a purpose ;-)

You can send anything that's signed "without a purpose" to me; I'll gladly take them off your hands. :-D

• Upvote 1

3rd. (-8)

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

20th, Joost Luiten, -1

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

2,5 days left to predict. FYI Luiten his finishing position at The Honda Classic: T11 (-2)

~Jorrit

Joost 12th (-4)

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

40th. +3.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!