IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3271 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not the best eagle putt there.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You just don't hole out that bunker shot. If the three-putt is a chink in Spieth's armor, we may just have an interesting final round.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• Administrator

If Woods shoots 66 tomorrow… he’d be tied with Phil if Phil shoots 72 and still FIVE back of Spieth if Spieth shoots 72.

But… it was VERY important for Tiger to play as well as he has, and it's important for him to shoot in the 60s tomorrow, too. Could set up a few more runs at majors.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Jesus, Phil! That putt was nuked! Charley's inside Jordan's ball. That hasn't happened often today.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Jesus, Phil! That putt was nuked!

Charley's inside Jordan's ball. That hasn't happened often today.

Bar the mad shot on 15, Charley's actually played really well being in the final group - I have to say I thought he'd struggle more.

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Why hasn't Jordan collapsed yet... ;-)

He's not yet out of the woods on 17 (pun intended). I sense another bogey.

I hate how good he is. It's weird seeing someone only two years younger than me be this good at something. But seriously. Spieth is ridiculously good. This has been so fun to watch.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I think part of the low scoring is the fact this course is so soft. The other part is these guys are coming in playing really well. Spieth and Mickelson both came in playin really well, even if they didn't win the last two weeks. Jordan's game has just been really got since December. Remember he blew the field away in Australia.

Too strong, Phil.

Damn. Phil played amazing today. Sucks to see him miss that putt.

Hunter Bishop

My Bag

That's a crack in the Liberty Bell! I was about to say Spieth would be lucky to save par from that spot, but double's a real possibility now.

Lefty shoots 67! Wow....what a Masters!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 3271 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!