IGNORED

Correct Tee question ...

inthehole
Note: This thread is 3269 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I play on a short 9 hole course with these distances per hole:  150, 135, 395, 175, 350, 248, 220, 198, 320.  Being that my best drives are about 230 and I average more like 210, this course really fits me as I can reach all the holes in regulation.  It's fun to play there for me.

wow that is short!, my go-to course is a 3009 (soon to be 3100) yard, par 35 9 hole course with a 554 yard Par 5 uphill!

-Josh 

"Why set yourself up for Failure, when you can set yourself up to succeed" -GolfMaineiac26

wow that is short!, my go-to course is a 3009 (soon to be 3100) yard, par 35 9 hole course with a 554 yard Par 5 uphill!

Yeah, but that his is probably a par 30 or 31 executive, depending on whether they call the 248 a par 3 or 4. Yours is a full-length 9.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I play on a short 9 hole course with these distances per hole:  150, 135, 395, 175, 350, 248, 220, 198, 320.  Being that my best drives are about 230 and I average more like 210, this course really fits me as I can reach all the holes in regulation.  It's fun to play there for me.

Yeah, but that his is probably a par 30 or 31 executive, depending on whether they call the 248 a par 3 or 4. Yours is a full-length 9.

Yes it should be a 30 or 31, but they call it a 32 (the 220 is a par 4!!).  It's USGA rating is 30.5/94.

Curious; which course is this?

I lived 19 years in SD and I think I know where you're talking about.

Guess #1 - Mission Bay

Guess #2 - Steel Canyon

Guess #3 - Sail Ho (Pt. Loma) - if they adjusted the layout since 2009.

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir, and I never slice.   

Curious; which course is this?

I lived 19 years in SD and I think I know where you're talking about.

Guess #1 - Mission Bay

Guess #2 - Steel Canyon

Guess #3 - Sail Ho (Pt. Loma) - if they adjusted the layout since 2009.

Balboa Park Golf Course - 9 hole

They have an 18 hole course too.

http://www.sandiego.gov/park-and-recreation/golf/bpgolf.shtml

Yes it should be a 30 or 31, but they call it a 32 (the 220 is a par 4!!).  It's USGA rating is 30.5/94.

!! indeed. Par 4s shouldn't be driveable with a 5 wood, haha.

There is one like that at another (bit longer) 9 holer near me. It's listed at Par 4, 240 yards, but with some tee placements, it plays like 215 and it's about 10 yards downhill. I once hit two balls onto the green with 3 wood (before I found learned better distance) and birdied both on two putts. Haven't played there since; gotta leave on a high note!

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Balboa Park Golf Course - 9 hole

They have an 18 hole course too.

http://www.sandiego.gov/park-and-recreation/golf/bpgolf.shtml

Of course.

I thought more about this and realized Sail Ho was wrong, and those other two actually had 18 holes. Balboa, both tracks were always nice.

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir, and I never slice.   

Note: This thread is 3269 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!