IGNORED

MLB 2015

phan52
Note: This thread is 3088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Statcast.

Some of the technology has been used in golf for a while, but they will now track everything from a defensive players first step to the top speed a player reaches while running the bases. Probably a bore to the casual fan but I love it, especially the defensive metrics.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/119692300/lights-camera-action-behind-the-scenes-of-statcast

Bill M

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...

Kid catches fly ball then realizes that it was hit by the other team and his favorite teams is now losing the game.

Young fan goes through range of emotions after catching home run ball

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• 1 month later...

Cole Hamels picked a nice time to pitch a no-hitter. Hopefully, this will up the ante at the trading deadline. But I wouldn't mind if the Phillies kept him. I wouldn't mind him at the top of the rotation for the next three years.

Bill M

• 1 month later...
Go Bucs !!!
  1. LPGA Square Two Melody driver 
  2. Callaway Steelhead Plus 5 W
  3. Adamsgolf Idea 4i hybrid 
  4. Answer 6 iron 
  5. Answer 8 iron 
  6. LH Golfsmith Tour Model IV PW
  7. AdamsGolf GTxtreme LW
  8. LH Ping Zing Magnesium Bronze

• 3 weeks later...

Go Bucs !!!

It's a shame about what happened to Kang, but the kid played that like he didn't expect the player to come hard. Maybe they don't go hard at a second baseman like that in Korea but I never saw a second baseman plant his foot like that right in front of a sliding runner.

Bill M

How 'bout those Rangers? 1.5 back 4 days ago but after a 4-game sweep of the Astros, 2.5 up. Next month or so gonna be fun.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

It's a shame about what happened to Kang, but the kid played that like he didn't expect the player to come hard. Maybe they don't go hard at a second baseman like that in Korea but I never saw a second baseman plant his foot like that right in front of a sliding runner.

yeah, he was playing well and in the running for rookie of the year too. they have some depth in the infield this year but yeah, big loss for the buccos. hope they can hold off the cubs. catching the cards now doesnt look promising.

1. LPGA Square Two Melody driver 
  2. Callaway Steelhead Plus 5 W
  3. Adamsgolf Idea 4i hybrid 
  4. Answer 6 iron 
  5. Answer 8 iron 
  6. LH Golfsmith Tour Model IV PW
  7. AdamsGolf GTxtreme LW
  8. LH Ping Zing Magnesium Bronze

Im rooting for the Bucs since my Reds are Horrible this year! Hopefully all our young pitching can pan out. Right now we have 5 rookies in the rotation. Ive hated the Pirates ever since the wild card game a couple years ago when the fans at PNC rattled Cueto however Ill gladly root for them now over the Cubs and Cardinals.

• 1 month later...

http://www.hardballtimes.com/royals-royals/

Here is a great article on Kansas City and the reason's behind why they have overachieved twice against many projections stating they should be a 0.500 team. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 3088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!