IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (June 2015)

Note: This thread is 3220 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Missed a few days. :doh: Worked on my mapping and my new toss drill in the yard for 10 mins after work today.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hotter than hell here today, but managed to work on putting ...

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Practiced putting today with an emphasis on bead.  I hit putts from about 10 feet away and focusing not only on starting on the correct line but also on distance.  Practice was indoors on a carpet.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Practiced pitching and putting on the practice green before playing 27 holes today.

Unfortunately I had a massive migraine yesterday so I'm out for this month. Probably still post here. Practicing every day has really helped me on the course. This site has given me so much help improving my golf game. Gonna get LSW soon. Even if I don't get anything out of it (which I doubt from what I've heard here) I wouldn't feel cheated considering all the free help I've gotten here.

Hour at the driving range, chipping and putting.  Worked on chipping from a few feet off the green and then 10-12 feet off.  Putting was 30' lag putts, 15-20' and then 2-6'.

Taylormade SLDR S Driver, 3w, 3h, 4h, 5h, 6h
Taylormade RSI 2 7i, 8i, 9i
Cleveland 46w, 52w, 56w, 60w
Acer CB2 putter
Ogio Chamber cart bag

Hit some balls into the net working on getting the steep to shallow move to take hold.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

6/18/15: A LOT of 8i, 9i, PW, AW, SW work... Started trying to hit all those clubs 90 yards, then 100 (the new SW I actually hit almost 100), Then the longer 4 110 (I'm at 112 average with the new 50°), The longer 3 120, I tried 130 couldn't quite get it 130 with the PW consistently... 140 with the 8 and 9 and finally 7/8 8-iron from 150... I hit some full on 8-irons... I'm gaining a little distance in my short irons... 8i: was 140-145 now closer to 150-155 9i: Like 130 now closer to 140 PW: Was around 115-120 now right at 128 AW: was 95-100 now around 112 SW: was 75-80 now 92-97 I dont swing full with my AW or SW really... It's interesting what +1/2" and 30 less grams will do for distance... And clubspeed... I digress it was more for feel shots... I will gladly take what Tiger shot today, in my tournament coming up in a week and a half... Who knows I might make the 18-hole cut... That's my goal its a tough course...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Mirror work to get A4 right (was over-swinging and then casting to A5) I'll see if this comes through correctly tomorrow when I try some drills at the range that were suggested in the latest evolvr video, so I hope to check in tomorrow with this. Very excited to fix what I messed up :-)

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Just did 5 minutes mirror work. Playing the course today. Might hit some balls to get video, but that depends upon the time.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

10 minutes mirror work. Yesterdays round had good ball flight with the exception of the driver. My flight was push fade with the driver. I will work with my instructor on that.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I got to remember to post stuff the day of.

Played 9 holes yesterday and did some slow swing work in the evening inside.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

6/19/15: Good old spatula drill working on my turn... I'm starting to see results on the course... I'm hoping to make the 18-hole cut next Saturday...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Finally home again. Worked on the full swing and some chipping out in the back yard - 20 minutes total.

Chris.:roll:

Worked on chipping since I was at a real practice area.

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Note: This thread is 3220 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!