IGNORED

Worst round in Tiger's Career

Natural Patrick
Note: This thread is 3217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Holy you know what, he would have been better off not making the cut. I would have bet my life, TW would never shoot an 85. Geez.

I think the tough part is shooting two of his worst rounds of his career within a short time of each other.. It's not like it is a one off, if he has a couple more of those I'm not sure he would even want to keep going.. Probably too competitive to go through that feeling again..

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't like the man with all that spitting, philandering, swearing and everything but even I feel a bit sorry for the bloke. That must have really hurt! And to think he's got to go out again tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Never fails, when I start a player in fantasy golf, they always crap out.

Don't worry Tiger fans, he will never, ever be on my roster ever again.

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

I don't like the man with all that spitting, philandering, swearing and everything but even I feel a bit sorry for the bloke. That must have really hurt! And to think he's got to go out again tomorrow.

The funny part is, if he can somehow play like he did for most of the 2nd round, and shoot in the 60's, this will be mostly forgotten. So maybe it's good this happened today not tomorrow.

If they put his entire round today on DVD or pay per view, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I agree wholeheartedly. I can't stand him and a few years ago I would've been almost giddy over this development, but now it's just sort of pathetic.

• Upvote 2

John

Eldrick shoots an 85 today. This should give him a boost heading into the U.S. Open.

any predictions about him shooting 90's ? this is getting sickening......stopped being a fan years ago with all the on-course, histrionics, club-throwing, etc..but never thought he'd get to this point......

And to think he's got to go out again tomorrow.

What are the chances he'll find a reason to WD?

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

50 - 50 at this point. If he has a bad front 9, I say it jumps to 70 - 20 that he withdraws citing an undisclosed injury,

think it's actually 80-40 the other way.

• Upvote 2

While 85 is a horrible score I'm not that surprised with where he was hitting his tee shots the first two days. Amazing that he was under par hitting it way off line.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

If Tiger was going to withdraw or fake an injury he would have done it today. Tiger has too much pride and is too mentally tough to stoop down to doing nonsense like that. Always surprises me when people suggest he would.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

While 85 is a horrible score I'm not that surprised with where he was hitting his tee shots the first two days. Amazing that he was under par hitting it way off line.

It's a testament to how good his short game has been. That part of his game (except today) has been solid since Augusta.

As for whether he'll WD, I doubt it. He has too much respect for Jack and I think he'll finish it off. If this was Torrey Pines or the Honda, maybe a different story. But not here.

I find him really down on all game aspects. I dont understand why he works alone after a lifetime of high level coached golf. I dont understand his caddy choice either. I dont get why he doesn't compete more as he would getting back in the game.

Nevertheless he is still tiger woods. the proof is we can finally see very poor rounds we never ever see otherwise. :doh:

even the media still look into him, saying that doesn't say anything good but anyway.

Note: This thread is 3217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!