IGNORED

Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedge set 50 54 58 degree

bbedell
Note: This thread is 3230 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am selling a set of the newest Cleveland RTX 2.0 wedges in 50, 54, 58 degrees of loft.  They are in the Cleveland Black Satin finish which I think is gorgeous.  All clubs are intermediate bounce (2 dots = 10 bounce) with standard wedge  flex dynamic gold steel shafts.

The clubs are all in like new condition and have only been hit during one round of golf last week.

These wedges retail at $129.99 each.  I am selling the set for $250 as a whole.  If anyone is interested in buying single clubs I'll sell individuals for $90.

Please see attached pics and message me with any questions or offers.  Thanks

Beau

What's in my TaylorMade stand bag:
taylormade.gifSuperfast TP 10.5° Matrix HD6 graphite stiff shaft
nike.gifSasQuatch 2 Steel #3 Wood: 15° Diamana SasQuatch Graphite
cobra.gifBaffler DWS Hybrid Utility Woods: 3/R 20°
cobra.gifS2 Forged irons 4-PW stiff flex steel shaftcleveland.gifCG15 satin chrome 48° gap wedge 8 bouncemizuno.gifMP T Series chrome 53° sand...cleveland.gifnike.gifbridgestone.giftaylormade.gif

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...