IGNORED

Tiger Woods Accused of Cheating With Amanda Dufner

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3196 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In his post round interview today on Golf Channel, would have loved to hear the GC interviewer ask TW how his relationship with Amanda has affected his game and less importantly his friendship with Jason Dufner.......

SO when NE reports that a women was abducted by aliens and impregnated by them, there's some link between the woman and space aliens?

Expect the women are the type that lawyers wouldn't touch and the alien's lawyers are just too far away and probably not qualified in this planet so they can print that crap without the fear of being sued. Just guessing.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In his post round interview today on Golf Channel, would have loved to hear the GC interviewer ask TW how his relationship with Amanda has affected his game and less importantly his friendship with Jason Dufner.......

That's because you're a bitter little troll of a man.

• Upvote 3

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

[URL=http://www.geoffshackelford.com/homepage/2015/7/1/did-steinys-denial-open-up-his-client-to-speculation.html]http://www.geoffshackelford.com/homepage/2015/7/1/did-steinys-denial-open-up-his-client-to-speculation.html[/URL]

Part of me wants to agree that denying this story so strongly is the reason it blew up. The other part of me realizes that this is Tiger Woods we're talking about; had there been no denial of these allegations, people would jump all over him, saying it must be true since he's not denying it. Either way, his personal life is not my business.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

That Woods is one without a moral compass he proved before. But would he really be this stupid? I can't imagine it...

I partly can't and partly can. There's a reason Greek tragedy can be pretty extreme. Human foibles & hubris can be hard to fathom at both the individual and group level.

Kevin

SO when NE reports that a women was abducted by aliens and impregnated by them, there's some link between the woman and space aliens?

lol I"ve never read that story so I can't comment on it the absurdity of that one. But as far as the Tiger Woods story goes, there actually sounds like they did legit research on it unlike some of the stuff they report, so I'm just saying they likely have some link and evidence there that can that they can provide if inquired. I believe the stories they posted on Tiger a few years back all came back to be true, so if they used the same source again to verify this, would anyone doubt it? LIke I said before, a part of me would be shocked if this were true, but a part of me wouldn't be surprised, and if anyone thinks it's outrageous and false, you've been living under a rock.

And like I've said, there'll be follow ups to this. There are reporters from TMZ right now going crazy trying to contact every link to Amanda Boyd and Tiger Woods and offering them lots of dollar signs to tell the truth. So if this really did happen, it will come out. You can "bank" on it.. If it goes away and dies, then chances are there was no affair OR Woods got to all of them first and offered them a ransom to keep quiet. He didn't do well with that the last time, though.

Me too!!  It is interesting, to me at least, that Amanda has not come out with a denial as of yet.

This is an old trick.

TIGER started the rumor knowing full well it wasn't true.  But then after it gets around, he'll say to her, "Hey, since we're being accused of it we might as well be doing it."

Works every time.

The most difficult distance in golf is the six inches between your ears.

Not defending the National Enquirer, but this kind of story really isn't their thing.  They focus on the foibles of the rich and famous; sort of like a TMZ before Al Gore invented the internet.  My gut tells me it's going to wind up being true, based simply on his track record, and her thirst for the spotlight.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Me too!!  It is interesting, to me at least, that Amanda has not come out with a denial as of yet.

She probably figures she'll twist the knife in Jason for a while before she comments either way.  :)

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

I guess I am too. I would have fell out of my chair laughing if the question had been asked. Of course I'm a TW hater. ;)

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Tiger could always hire Bill Clinton as spokesman,    " He did not have sex with that woman."

What year is this???????

No offense but that is almost a 20 year old reference!!!

Might as well thrown in a "watch me hit this drive"!

As a matter of fact, I would love to see Tiger get up to the 1st tee this weekend. Make a quick speech "I hit that hard, now watch me hit this drive"

I am not a journalist, I only pretend to be one on the interwebs.

However When a women tells the NE she was abducted by Aliens the NE is reporting the women's story.

There does not have to be a link of truth, they are reporting her 1st person account.

With "celebs" there has to be some link between the 2 and therefore some basis for the story.

Duffner and Woods can sue if there is no connection and no basis for the story. The Women and Aliens can not.

Therefore before TMZ reports they make sure there is some thing they can hang their hat on!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Not defending the National Enquirer, but this kind of story really isn't their thing.  They focus on the foibles of the rich and famous; sort of like a TMZ before Al Gore invented the internet.  My gut tells me it's going to wind up being true, based simply on his track record, and her thirst for the spotlight.

I would love to know what she's done to show a "thirst" for the Spotlight, because as active as I am on social media and keeping up with news, I've heard shit all.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I would love to know what she's done to show a "thirst" for the Spotlight, because as active as I am on social media and keeping up with news, I've heard shit all.

She really is just your average narcissist posting her selfies and doings on social media for attention. In this case she was married to a professional golfer pulling in his star power to get 10000 times more viewers. Otherwise she would just be a cute chick with fake boobies only known by a small following. The fact that a large component of single golfers would love to have her in the sack makes her possibly interesting to Tiger. Maybe she has Tiger's cell and was trying to position herself into Tiger's stable. Knowing he was taking trips and showing up on her own accord to position herself for an opportunity. This really is not a far off possibility for someone who is trying to maintain a certain life for herself.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I have no idea whether the story is true or not.  What I do know is that there are a surprising number of immature misogynistic pigs posting in this thread who never got past the junior high school level when it comes to how they talk about women.

You know who you are.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

I have no idea whether the story is true or not.  What I do know is that there are a surprising number of immature misogynistic pigs posting in this thread who never got past the junior high school level when it comes to how they talk about women.

You know who you are.

I always thought of myself as a well aged misogynistic pig

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Ok guys let's keep things on topic, thank you.

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3196 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!