IGNORED

Game Golf Sale on Amazon

Note: This thread is 3177 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just saw that Game Golf is 139 for Prime Members. Lightning Deal 31% claimed.

You are welcome,

Respectfully,

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I saw the 96% claimed also, but now it is back to 72%. Odd.

I hovered over it for awhile trying to decide. For that price it is worth trying. Got mine on the way.

Respectfully,

I just saw it and was going to post.  Do I get it?  I still don't know.  Hmmm.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

I thought Prime Day deals were only for Prime members, but it's everyone. ARCCOS has a lightning deal too, fyi.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Damn, I kept checking the price but didn't realize I wouldn't see the deal if I didn't have Prime. My wife has the account, wish I had asked her to keep an eye on it! Hopefully some of you folks on here we're able to pick it up

Game Golf just release a new version called "Game Golf Tags". You get NFC tags for your clubs and use an NFC capable phone and the Game Golf App. If I ever decide to get Game Golf, this will be the route I go since I have an NFC phone :-). Would much rather tag against my phone in my pocket than that bulky belt clip, plus, the Tags version is only $99!

Grant K

:tmade: R1 Driver

:tmade: RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 3W

:nike: VRS Covert 2.0 Forged Irons 3-PW, AW 

:cleve: CG15 56*

:titleist: Vokey 60*

:odyssey: Metal-X Milled #2

:callaway: Chrome Soft

Game Golf just release a new version called "Game Golf Tags". You get NFC tags for your clubs and use an NFC capable phone and the Game Golf App. If I ever decide to get Game Golf, this will be the route I go since I have an NFC phone :-). Would much rather tag against my phone in my pocket than that bulky belt clip, plus, the Tags version is only $99!

But I just can't stand playing with a phone in my pocket..

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

• Administrator

I'm a bit dismayed by this. $99 for something they previously sold for $49.

Why not just charge to add the capability to the app? An in-app purchase or something?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'm a bit dismayed by this. $99 for something they previously sold for $49. Why not just charge to add the capability to the app? An in-app purchase or something?

Their whole pricing strategy, in light of the free app which I use every time I golf, is kinda baffling.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Note: This thread is 3177 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!