IGNORED

2015-16 Fantasy Football (Start em Sit Em)

webb1522
Note: This thread is 3109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's that time of year again! Does anyone have their drafts lined up and know their draft order yet? I'm in 2 money leagues and have the 4/10 pick in 1, and order not yet decided in another.

• 2 weeks later...
Wonder why more people haven't posted? Any ideas for the year on steals in the draft or breakout players? I think the Saints are going back to a power run team. I think Mark Ingram has a chance to be a top 3 RB this year. With Graham now on my Seahawks, I think Brandon Cooks is going to have a breakout season. Andre Johnson will see a resurgence in his career because the other team's speediest corner will likely have to cover T.Y. Hilton and Johnson has a future hall of fame WB throwing to him for the first time in his career. Joseph Randle or Demarco Murray will be a top 5 combined tandem and whichever breaks out could be this year's Justin Forsett. C.J. Anderson could finish the year as the top Fantasy running back with Kubiak running the show. They want to prolong Manning's career and implement the play action much more. Big Ben will probably be a top 3 fantasy QB and I think he is averaging being the 7th QB taken in drafts around the country. I think LeSean McCoy will have a horrible year. The running back Freeman for the Falcons looked explosive at times last year and he could break out this year. Antonio Brown is money and I would take him over all receivers in the draft. A very deep sleeper with tons of injury risk is Sam Bradford. He could be a fantasy stud if he stays healthy this year in that system. Strategy: You can probably get Ingram and the Dallas tandem in the second to third rounds and QB is the deepest I've ever seen it. Taking a stud receiver with your first pick is probably the wise choice this year.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wonder why more people haven't posted? Any ideas for the year on steals in the draft or breakout players? Strategy: You can probably get Ingram and the Dallas tandem in the second to third rounds and QB is the deepest I've ever seen it. Taking a stud receiver with your first pick is probably the wise choice this year.

As as steals or sleepers, I feel like Jarvis Landry of Miami is ready for a big at WR. Tannehill has improved each year and he is his favorite target so I feel it's going to be a big season for Landry. With AP coming back, I think Teddy will be a much more relaxed and better QB. No knock on McKinnon but he's not AP. And Teddy has shown out great so far in preseason Strategy wise I agree on the QBs. Unless his name is Rodgers or Luck, no need to throw a pick on a QB early. The difference in points between the top teir QBs and 2nd tier, and the top tier RBs and 2nd Tier is much much smaller at the qb position. Draft as many WRs and RBs as you can and wait for a guy like Rivers, Eli, Big Ben, Tannehill, Bridgewater. (I won my league last year with Rivers as a my QB).

Draft 1/3 this Sunday. Way too early but commish himself is busy I guess. Have the 8th pick. Both Steeler fans are after me, and there's a couple Homers in front with bills eagles. Hoping for a miracle and get Antonio Brown. Highly doubt it though. Most likely Lynch here Hate myself for being in 3 leagues. Don't like the potential contradictions but it's such a fun thing to be a part of
  • Upvote 1

Draft 1/3 this Sunday. Way too early but commish himself is busy I guess. Have the 8th pick. Both Steeler fans are after me, and there's a couple Homers in front with bills eagles. Hoping for a miracle and get Antonio Brown. Highly doubt it though. Most likely Lynch here

Hate myself for being in 3 leagues. Don't like the potential contradictions but it's such a fun thing to be a part of

I think there's a good shot at you getting Brown, depending on how your leagues scoring works I'd have to think at least the top 3 RB's and Top 3 QB's will get drafted plus I'd think Brown would be the 3rd or 4th WR taken behind Bryant, Thomas and Beckham

Joe Paradiso

I think there's a good shot at you getting Brown, depending on how your leagues scoring works I'd have to think at least the top 3 RB's and Top 3 QB's will get drafted plus I'd think Brown would be the 3rd or 4th WR taken behind Bryant, Thomas and Beckham

It's a PPR so Brown is viewed as WR1. He's lead the league in Receptions for a couple years in a row and don't think he'll slow down at all. Almost guaranteed 10+ point per game

Draft 1/3 this Sunday. Way too early but commish himself is busy I guess. Have the 8th pick. Both Steeler fans are after me, and there's a couple Homers in front with bills eagles. Hoping for a miracle and get Antonio Brown. Highly doubt it though. Most likely Lynch here Hate myself for being in 3 leagues. Don't like the potential contradictions but it's such a fun thing to be a part of

I'm in 4 leagues. I think you have a 35% chance of getting Antonio.

I'm in 4 leagues. I think you have a 35% chance of getting Antonio.

Any 12 team? I'm in a 12 for the 1st time. That draft isn't until next weekend

All 12 teams I believe. I love and breathe FF during the season.

Only know one other individual in my 12 team so I'm a little nervous for that one. Never played with any of them. And I love FF as well but always am a Fan 1st. Will never intentionally root for an opposing player. Will start of course but scores are bitter sweet

Only know one other individual in my 12 team so I'm a little nervous for that one. Never played with any of them. And I love FF as well but always am a Fan 1st. Will never intentionally root for an opposing player. Will start of course but scores are bitter sweet

That's the hardest part of FF. it's a fine line. :)

Watching the Titans play right now. With the way Mariotta is playing and how many targets Wright seems to be getting, Kendall Wright could be the steal of the draft.

1-Antonio Brown 2- Julio Jones 3- Justin Forsett 4- Mike Evans 5- Mark Ingram 6- Ameer Abdullah 7- Sammy Watkins 8- Ryan Tannehill 9- Jarvis Landry 10- Rashad Jennings 11- Delanie Walker 12- Tevin Coleman 13- Joique Bell 14- Kevin White 15- Panthers D/St 16- Vernon Davis Absolutely stacked at WR. Plan to trade for a RB, seeing as that is my weak spot. Some ignorance among fellow draftees so I held off on some guys knowing they would be there later. Biggest reach is Kevin White. Only drafted him to see if he winds up playing, if they shut him down that will be my drop for a K. I accept all criticism. Thanks

1-Antonio Brown 2- Julio Jones 3- Justin Forsett 4- Mike Evans 5- Mark Ingram 6- Ameer Abdullah 7- Sammy Watkins 8- Ryan Tannehill 9- Jarvis Landry 10- Rashad Jennings 11- Delanie Walker 12- Tevin Coleman 13- Joique Bell 14- Kevin White 15- Panthers D/St 16- Vernon Davis Absolutely stacked at WR. Plan to trade for a RB, seeing as that is my weak spot. Some ignorance among fellow draftees so I held off on some guys knowing they would be there later. Biggest reach is Kevin White. Only drafted him to see if he winds up playing, if they shut him down that will be my drop for a K. I accept all criticism. Thanks

I actually really like your team and I think mine will look somewhat similar. I don't like Tannehill. I know he is the sleeper pick of the year but I think he is going to disappoint just like every year. I like Bradford over Tannehill, actually, and maybe even Bridgewater. Some kind of mixture of Bradford, Cutler/ Brady would also be a good gamble.

I actually really like your team and I think mine will look somewhat similar. I don't like Tannehill. I know he is the sleeper pick of the year but I think he is going to disappoint just like every year. I like Bradford over Tannehill, actually, and maybe even Bridgewater. Some kind of mixture of Bradford, Cutler/ Brady would also be a good gamble.

I think he has solid weapons with an improving Lamar Miller, plus his threat to run is nice as well. Bridgewater is FA at the moment and I'm gonna wait to see how Coleman is used these next two weeks. Not sure who to target as another RB but someone out there will want Watkins or Evans. Could even package them.

I mean, I would rather have him than, say, Alex Smith, but there are at least 12 guys I'd take before him and somewhere along the way I will take a WB before they are all taken, then maybe take Bradford as my backup with a very high ceiling. He is the #1 sleeper QB people are missing right now. Mariotta is looking good too.

Note: This thread is 3109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!