IGNORED

2015-16 Fantasy Football (Start em Sit Em)

webb1522
Note: This thread is 3109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tough drafting so early.

Well and I could be 100% wrong about him too. I love your Ingram pick and your receivers will dominate. I like your team a lot.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well and I could be 100% wrong about him too. I love your Ingram pick and your receivers will dominate. I like your team a lot.

Meant drafting only after week 2 in preseason haha And thanks. Ingram will get the carries and score their goal line rushes. And definitely the best WR group in my league. Can't wait for week 1!!!!

1-Antonio Brown

2- Julio Jones

3- Justin Forsett

4- Mike Evans

5- Mark Ingram

6- Ameer Abdullah

7- Sammy Watkins

8- Ryan Tannehill

9- Jarvis Landry

10- Rashad Jennings

11- Delanie Walker

12- Tevin Coleman

13- Joique Bell

14- Kevin White

15- Panthers D/St

16- Vernon Davis

Absolutely stacked at WR. Plan to trade for a RB, seeing as that is my weak spot. Some ignorance among fellow draftees so I held off on some guys knowing they would be there later. Biggest reach is Kevin White. Only drafted him to see if he winds up playing, if they shut him down that will be my drop for a K.

I accept all criticism. Thanks

Guess Brown was still there for your 8th pick?

Joe Paradiso

I actually really like your team and I think mine will look somewhat similar. I don't like Tannehill. I know he is the sleeper pick of the year but I think he is going to disappoint just like every year.

I like Bradford over Tannehill, actually, and maybe even Bridgewater. Some kind of mixture of Bradford, Cutler/ Brady would also be a good gamble.

Tannehill has been a sleeper pick for the last 2 years, I don't think he's waking up.

Joe Paradiso

Tannehill has been a sleeper pick for the last 2 years, I don't think he's waking up.

We shall see. I sure hope so though cause I'm banking on him lol. My 12 team draft results 1-L.Bell 2-A. Jeffery 3-L. Miller 4-A. Ellington 5-R. Tannehill 6-A.Robinson 7-K.Wright 8-D.Freeman 9-T. Eifert 10- P. Garćon 11- C. Shorts 12-J. Hill 13- D. Herron 14- Pats D/ST 15- P. Dawson Don't really like this team. 12 team makes a big difference. I have no clue how people play 14. Had the 4th pick. Plan to pick up Deangelo Williams when rosters open. All criticism accepted.

God my teams are awesome so far. Like candy from a baby right now. My tough league drafts next week though so I have to remain focused.

Received the offer of Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins, and Mark Ingram For Devin Funchess, Devonte Adams and Melvin Gordon. Thoughts? I have the 1st group listed. My counter would be Watkins or Evans and Ingram For Adams and Gordon. I have a stacked Wr group as posted much earlier.

Received the offer of

Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins, and Mark Ingram For Devin Funchess, Devonte Adams and Melvin Gordon.

Thoughts? I have the 1st group listed. My counter would be Watkins or Evans and Ingram For Adams and Gordon.

I have a stacked Wr group as posted much earlier.

I don't like the trade overall but the only way I'd consider it is Watkins and Ingram for Adams and Gordon.  Ingram has CJ Spiller behind him but Ingram is a proven NFL RB.  Gordon is not proven and has Woodhead and Oliver to take over if he struggles as a rookie.  What costs most rookie RB's the most snaps is poor blocking.  Adams could be an upgrade to Watkins (especially with Nelson out) but I don't think either one of you gain much since your weakness isn't WR.

I would think a package deal of Evans or Watkins and Ingram could land you a much better RB.

Joe Paradiso

I don't like the trade overall but the only way I'd consider it is Watkins and Ingram for Adams and Gordon.  Ingram has CJ Spiller behind him but Ingram is a proven NFL RB.  Gordon is not proven and has Woodhead and Oliver to take over if he struggles as a rookie.  What costs most rookie RB's the most snaps is poor blocking.  Adams could be an upgrade to Watkins (especially with Nelson out) but I don't think either one of you gain much since your weakness isn't WR. I would think a package deal of Evans or Watkins and Ingram could land you a much better RB.

Agree 100% Sent that exact counter but was rejected. I'll be alright, just want another RB that will get carries through out the year. Like you said, both guys listed will be Spelled at multiple times due to more than capable backups. Gonna wait til after week 1 to see how Abdullah performs, and see how many people want a WR after then.

I have the other group

I wouldn't do it because I feel like Ingram should have a decent year. I feel that Devonte Adams is going to have a better year than either of those receivers though. You say WR is a strength on your team though so probably stick with Ingram.

Had our draft yesterday (10-team league).  I came out pretty good on QB/RBs, so-so on WRs and a pretty unspectacular bench:

QB - Tony Romo (DAL)

WR1 - Jordan Matthews (PHI)

WR2 - Keenan Allen (SD)

RB1 - Marshawn Lynch (SEA)

RB2 - Matt Forte (CHI)

TE - Jimmy Graham (SEA)

W/R - Eric Decker (NYJ)

K - Dan Bailey (DAL)

DEF - New England (I usually stream DEF throughout the season)

BN - Philip Rivers (QB, SD)

BN - Shane Vereen (RB, NYG)

BN - Charles Johnson (WR, MIN)

BN - Pierre Garçon (WR, WAS)

BN - Darren McFadden (RB, DAL)

BN - Austin Seferian-Jenkins (TE, TB)

I usually like to have a QB and WR from the same team (had Peyton and Demaryius Thomas last year), but couldn't come up with a decent combo.  Matthews scares me because Bradford is made of glass and one hit away from the DL.  If RIvers and Keenan Allen start producing I may swap Rivers into the starting QB slot, but for some reason I have a feeling that Romo may have a career season this year.  I gambled a little bit, so either it pays off or I crater.

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

I usually like to have a QB and WR from the same team (had Peyton and Demaryius Thomas last year), but couldn't come up with a decent combo.  Matthews scares me because Bradford is made of glass and one hit away from the DL.  If RIvers and Keenan Allen start producing I may swap Rivers into the starting QB slot, but for some reason I have a feeling that Romo may have a career season this year.  I gambled a little bit, so either it pays off or I crater.

Curious on which pick you had? Gonna guess 5 or 6

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac62

Curious on which pick you had? Gonna guess 5 or 6

#3, but the draft order inverted every other round so I'd go from #3 pick to #8 pick in the 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc. rounds.

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

#3, but the draft order inverted every other round so I'd go from #3 pick to #8 pick in the 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc. rounds.

Who did you pick first Forte or Lynch?

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 3109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!