IGNORED

Husband and Wife Relations

Duff McGee
Note: This thread is 3150 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In re: not putting wife on pedestal: he is somewhat correct and there are evolutionary reasons why. Read "the Married Man Sex Life." It will change your life and how you view relationships.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This was a hard lesson to learn but an important one that I share with all of my friends who can't seem to "keep her happy" or "get permission" from their wives. Make yourself your focus and watch what happens around you.

I have a feeling that this has more chance of failure than success in marriage.  My wife and I started playing golf at the same time to avoid this.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

I have a feeling that this has more chance of failure than success in marriage.  My wife and I started playing golf at the same time to avoid this.

I'm not married but what I've gathered, at least from my own experiences, is that there has to be a balance between focusing on yourself, your partner, and shared focus.

But, everyone's different, so, I could totally be way off base here. :-$

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Simple solution for those of us who have been married for many years - Just roll over in the morning swat your wife on the butt and say "which is it this morning, sex or golf?"

She will be making tee times for you in no time.

• Upvote 3

Simple solution for those of us who have been married for many years - Just roll over in the morning swat your wife on the butt and say "which is it this morning, sex or golf?"

:-$:-$:-$:-$:-$:-$

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOX View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFKFREAK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOX View Post

:-$:-$:-$:-$:-$:-$

Quote :
Four old-timers were playing their weekly game of golf, and one remarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an argument go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies and play a round.
His buddies all chimed in and said, "Let's do it, we'll make it a priority, figure out a way and meet here early Christmas morning."
Months later, that special morning arrives, and there they are on the golf course.
The first guy says, "Boy this game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife such a diamond ring that she can't take her eyes off it."
Number 2 guy says, "I spent a ton, too. My wife is at home planning the Cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."
Number 3 guy says "Well my wife is at home admiring her new car, reading the manual."
They all turned to the last guy in the group who is staring at them like they have lost their minds.
I can't believe you all went to such expense for this golf game. I slapped my wife on the butt and said, 'Well babe, Merry Christmas! It's a great morning for either sex or golf,'  and she said... 'Take a sweater!'"

:-D

• Upvote 1

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I tried this before.

Me: "Hey honey, what's it gonna be- morning sex or golf?"

Wife: "Take your umbrella, it may rain."

You might need to up your game, homie.  Both of them.

You might need to up your game, homie.  Both of them.

Seriously I might be one of the luckiest guys on earth but my wife has a big sex drive lol. She'd be like "what the f do you think?" and then get in position.

Seriously I might be one of the luckiest guys on earth but my wife has a big sex drive lol. She'd be like "what the f do you think?" and then get in position.

Hell yes, that's awesome man.

Hell yes, that's awesome man.

I think she has the sex drive of a guy. Something must have happened during the formation stages and she got a woman body but still the male sex drive lol.

That made me chuckle.

My girl and I have been together 9 years,no kids and not married.

I play golf 3 times a week and I've never had a complaint.

Ha!  My wife would probablymake a comment along the lines of "well your tee time is in 45 minutes, don't see why you can't do both".

Ha!  My wife would probablymake a comment along the lines of "well your tee time is in 45 minutes, don't see why you can't do both".

Lol yeah. I've never understood the lack of sex drive thing. It's not like I'm Adonis over here and I've never had this issue. I'm telling you people, read that book I posted about earlier.

Dude this makes no sense at all. If they didn't really want to golf, why the hell would they be on this site? It's not like someone is forcing them to be here.....

Just because somebody comments on a golf message board doesn't make them an avid golfer.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Lol yeah. I've never understood the lack of sex drive thing. It's not like I'm Adonis over here and I've never had this issue. I'm telling you people, read that book I posted about earlier.

Take this man's advice and read that book, it is a life (marriage) saver. You'll understand my comments earlier once you read it.

I told my gf about this thread last night, funny thing is she thought once a weekend for golf was reasonable yet I am playing 2-3 times this weekend and she didn't say a word. What a woman says she wants and what a woman actually wants are two different things.

- Mark

Take this man's advice and read that book, it is a life (marriage) saver. You'll understand my comments earlier once you read it.  I told my gf about this thread last night, funny thing is she thought once a weekend for golf was reasonable yet I am playing 2-3 times this weekend and she didn't say a word. What a woman says she wants and what a woman actually wants are two different things.

Cool I'm glad it has helped you. It can all be explained by evolution. That is why "nice guys" rarely get women by being overly nice and worshippy and that is certainly not a turn on. This book isn't about being a jerk. It is much more complicated than that and you aren't actually being a jerk. But women are physically attracted to certain traits while others are a turn off. Our generation has been screwed over by sitcoms where the husband is an idiot and worships his superior wife.

Cool I'm glad it has helped you. It can all be explained by evolution. That is why "nice guys" rarely get women by being overly nice and worshippy and that is certainly not a turn on.

This book isn't about being a jerk. It is much more complicated than that and you aren't actually being a jerk. But women are physically attracted to certain traits while others are a turn off. Our generation has been screwed over by sitcoms where the husband is an idiot and worships his superior wife.

Don't agree with much of what he says about political and social but Bill Maher did a routine on that, saying (I am paraphrasing here)"Isn't it offensive, that we have to accept that every sitcom these days showcases a beautiful, smart woman who saves the day and the dumb F___ lucky to marry her?".

My wife and I have a great relationship, and believe me, I am anything but a pushover.  I am far more of a type A personality and she knows it.  All in all she lets me play when I want, she just wants her time with me as well.  There is nothing wrong with that.

Note: This thread is 3150 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!