IGNORED

after your round of golf

sweet adeline
Note: This thread is 6016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i generally like to go to the clubhouse, drink a few beers and play some liars dice.

do you have any games/gambling sessions after your round?

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 10.5 UST Proforce V2 75
3-wood: Titleist PT 906 F2 15 UST Proforce V2 85
Irons: Titleist 695 MB 3-PW Dynamic Gold Stiff
Wedges: Titleist 56 Vokey, 60 Vokey Spin Milled
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 Mid-Slant (2000)

we usually play pitch, then get a lap dance.

Joe McNulty

5SK™ Director of Instruction, Cape Cod, MA

Driver - D3 9.5

3-Wood - SQ 15

Hybrid - 17 Adams

4-PW - 714 AP2

50, 56 & 60 - Vokeys

Putter - Scotty

Ball - Pro V1x

i generally like to go to the clubhouse, drink a few beers and play some liars dice.

As much as I love liars dice, I'm a big fan of working on whatever didn't go well for me that day. If I had more than 35 putts total, or more than one three-putt, I'll spend some time working on putts, trying to recreate the 18 initial putts I had on the course on the practice green. Similar if my chips/pitches were way off for the day, etc.

If I had a good day, and most went well, I'll pick a few putts that were makable but didn't sink - at this point, there are always at least a few of those for me! - and do my post-round putting drill with those. In short, there's no time like right after a round to improve.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I love to go out and get something delicious to eat. A sandwich, burger, steak... whatever strikes you. I usually golf in the mornings on an empty stomach so by the time I am finished walking 9 - 18 holes I am ready for a nice hardy meal.
Raor~

Driver: Integra SoooLong Quadratic 10.5* with Innovate 603 graphite shaft
3 Wood: Classic Tour HiGHLY 15* with Integra I-Drive graphite shaft (HiBore Clone)
Irons: Tour + C-Quence 3-SW Irons (Nike Pro Combo OS clones)Wedge: T7 TM Series 60* Lob Wedge (TaylorMade R7 Clone)Putter: STX Snyc 9750...

Depends, really. If I'm just squeezing in a quick nine I'm probably running off at top speed to my car, but I prefer to kick back with a few beers and maybe some chips or a hot dog. Usually there's a ball game on so it's worth hanging around for a while, anyway.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

It's home to the wife and kids. I play too much golf to be hanging around the course after I play. If I hung out I would never see my family.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

It's home to the wife and kids. I play too much golf to be hanging around the course after I play. If I hung out I would never see my family.

Sort of off topic, but anyway: Consider the following situation. It's 11:30 in the morning. You've just played 18 holes. You don't have to be anywhere until say, 2. What do you do - hang out in the club house, go home and relax, or play another nine (money permitting)?

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Sort of off topic, but anyway: Consider the following situation. It's 11:30 in the morning. You've just played 18 holes. You don't have to be anywhere until say, 2. What do you do - hang out in the club house, go home and relax, or play another nine (money permitting)?

I would probably say who am I and how did I get here. Then I would go home and take a nap. Exciting, huh? Like I have said before somethings gotta give when you have a family. I choose to play golf a lot so everything else takes a back seat to my family.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

today we sat in the bar area and chatted for a few then drove back to our hometown to eat some good dinner.

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88

After my round yesterday I had the pleasure of taking 2 of my favorite special needs kids I volunteer to spend time with to the movies. We had a blast and it took my mind of the 2 three putts I had the UNpleasure of making earlier!Cheers Flash

I ususally go Sunday afternoons after the 1:00 NFL game. Play 9. Go home. Vodka & Tonic and the Sunday night game.

Driver: Sumo2 5900 10.5*
3+ Utility: 3DX Utility 13.5*
Hybrids: 4DX 18.5*
Irons: MP-30 3-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM54.10 & SM60.04Putter: T.P. Mills StudioBall: GamerBag: Warbird Stand

Note: This thread is 6016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!