IGNORED

Davis Love: 'Hard to imagine' no Tiger, Phil on Ryder Cup

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Tiger or Phil make Love’s squad in 2016?

• Nope, they both miss it.
    • Yep, they both make it.
    • Just Tiger makes the team.
    • Just Phil makes the team.

It is easy to see Phil on the Ryder Cup as a captain's pick at least based on his President's Cup performance.  I'm a Phil Mickelson fan because he actually answers questions during his interviews.  He's not over the top.  His comments on Tom Watson at last year's Ryder Cup were right on.  The team is better with Mickelson on it.

Tiger really hasn't shown any signs of being in the top 10 for next year.  He's have to make it as a captain's pick (which he could), but if I were captain, I'd pick the guy with the best combination of experience and that is playing well.  If Tiger picks it up next year, I think he could make it, but at this point I say no.

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

Note: This thread is 3111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!