Bubba

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

a great take away and swing from a frenchman alexander levy. it's a great example to follow

start the video at 2:30 to see this neutral work begin.

the club face seams closed on the line of the BS but it is not, dont be fooled, it stays totally square to the arms rotation.

the comments are "great takeaway", lots of lag from wrist cock, great high launch on log irons and woods + spin from players head staying behind the ball at impact. total release and whip.

(sorry I dont know how to insert the video on this forum)

• Administrator
1 hour ago, bubble said:

(sorry I dont know how to insert the video on this forum)

http://thesandtrap.com/how-to/embed-videos/

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Grant Waite

Edited by EverythingGolf

5 Simple Keys® Associate

"Golf is not a game of great shots. It's a game of the most accurate misses.

The people who win make the smallest mistakes." - Gene Littler

Recent swings from McIlroy

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Recent swings from McIlroy

It's good and interesting to see his swing keep improving. Subtly, over time. I suspect when we look in another few years his swing will at the same time "look the same as it always has" but when compared to his swing from 2010 or whenever, will look a good bit different.

Like raising kids… they always look the same, until you break out the old photos.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

"Old man" Davis Love from 2014 Bay Hill. Not bad.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Darren Fichardt - interesting swing. Gets really steep at the top and coming down, then shallows out real quick.

Steve

Bryson DeChambeau

Steve

21 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Bryson DeChambeau

It reminds me a bit of Steve Stricker's (relatively) limited lag swing. Simple.

Vishal S.

McIlroy, posterior view, good angle, 240fps.

• Upvote 1

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

11 4K vids, 1K fps, of players who I think are endorse by Titleist - Scott, Spieth, Dufner, etc...

Steve

Jack Nicklaus & Mike Souchak, Gary Player & Arnold Palmer Slow Motion

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Blast from the past - Lee Trevino

Julia

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Adam Scott

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting, feet look almost pigeon-toed here.

Steve

Actually she needs to tighten the laces on her right shoe. Her foot is pushing out beyond the outer edge of the sole, causing her shoe to twist, making her look like she's pigeon toed when she's not. Her feet are straight.

Julia

Spoiler