IGNORED

Hello from Belgium

Big_in_Belgium
Note: This thread is 3074 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everybody,

let me introduce myself: I'm Maarten and as you could have guessed I'm from Belgium :-)

I started golf a year ago with a few of my friends. Did not expect to like it this much.....

Already learned a lot from this site. Still a long way to go.

A bit of info about me: I'm 36. I work as a TV producer for a sports network. Unfortunately no golf on our schedule, mostly footballl (soccer for you Americans) and cycling.

Anyway, hope to keep learning from you all and to keep improving.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome!

Lots of great threads to check out, here's a good place to start if you want to learn some good info.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Thanks @dennyjones and @mvmac for the welcome.

I've been a lurker for about a year. I've read just about all the most important threads here. Now just to implement them. :-)

By the end of the year I'll be a member at a private club. This will give me chance to practice much more and, more importantly, upload a myswing video.
I hope to learn a lot and at the same time contribute to the forum.

By the end of the year I'll be a member at a private club. This will give me chance to practice much more and, more importantly, upload a myswing video.
I hope to learn a lot and at the same time contribute to the forum.

When you're ready, feel free to start a swing thread.

http://thesandtrap.com/forums/forum/13-member-swings/

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Welcome!

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

Note: This thread is 3074 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!