IGNORED

TST's New IPS Forum - Post Your Bugs, Etc.

iacas
Note: This thread is 2628 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone know what is that blue line that sometimes appears between posts?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Anyone know what is that blue line that sometimes appears between posts?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
On November 6, 2015 at 9:05:07 AM, iacas said:

Yes. It appears to be a bug with the current release of IPS. I'll see if it's already a known bug.

This bug appears to be fixed now.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I had been having an issue all of a sudden with Chrome logging me out every time I closed a tab with TST in it since about the middle of last week. Clearing the cache for the past hour seemed to have resolved the issue though, for some reason. 

I I have noticed on the new site that I'll have to re-login on all of my devices every week or so, usually around the same time.  Do logins expire every once in a while on a set schedule?

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

The count of views doesn't seem to work correctly, or is that old news?

For example at the Tour Talk section, the 2015 Australian Open Discussion Thread has 0 views, but 11 replies (same with Olympic vs Major; 0 views/45 replies). Something seems to go wrong there.

Capture.PNG

~Jorrit

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Silent said:

The count of views doesn't seem to work correctly, or is that old news?

For example at the Tour Talk section, the 2015 Australian Open Discussion Thread has 0 views, but 11 replies (same with Olympic vs Major; 0 views/45 replies). Something seems to go wrong there.

Yeah, that's odd. I'll get into it in a little bit. I think it's a known issue, but there may be ways to "unstick" it or something.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, iacas said:

Yeah, that's odd. I'll get into it in a little bit. I think it's a known issue, but there may be ways to "unstick" it or something.

Another user commented: https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/423682-view-count-zero-0-incorrect/?do=findComment&comment=2600767

I have the same problem, this will be corrected in the next update that will be launched very soon (words from the support) 

edit: Ah, and the views aren't lost, after the patch it will show the correct views.

So… it should be fixed in 4.1.5, by the sounds of it.

• Upvote 1

Noticed this awhile ago, the times viewed counter for posts seems to be broken?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator
On December 10, 2015 at 8:47 AM, nevets88 said:

Noticed this awhile ago, the times viewed counter for posts seems to be broken?

Supposedly fixed in 4.1.5.

It's literally the post above yours, btw, @nevets88

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Supposedly fixed in 4.1.5.

It's literally the post above yours, btw, @nevets88

Can I faceplam myself? Here, I'll facepalm myself. :doh:

Steve

Don't know that this qualifies as a bug - it certainly isn't a big deal  to me - but has anyone else received these emails today? I received 4 or 5 this afternoon.

56734d09e230f_ScreenShot2015-12-17at6.42

Also, I think my reputations points are down from what they were a few days ago. Again, not a big deal. I just wanted to let you guys know.

Jon

45 minutes ago, JonMA1 said:

Also, I think my reputations points are down from what they were a few days ago. Again, not a big deal. I just wanted to let you guys know.

Me too, just now. Lost like 100 points today. They're being recalculated without the old multipliers. It's still a bummer; I feel like I've been demoted.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

54 minutes ago, JonMA1 said:

Don't know that this qualifies as a bug - it certainly isn't a big deal  to me - but has anyone else received these emails today? I received 4 or 5 this afternoon.

I got 4 emails from TST saying I was missed. I was out and about on my phone, so I just deleted and forgot them. Two were at 2:01PM, two were at 4:01PM, in case that helps figure out what went on. I don't really notice points, so not sure if anything changed there for me, like happened with @dkolo

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Just now, RandallT said:

I got 4 emails from TST saying I was missed. I was out and about on my phone, so I just deleted and forgot them. Two were at 2:01PM, two were at 4:01PM, in case that helps figure out what went on. I don't really notice points, so not sure if anything changed there for me, like happened with @dkolo

Luckily, I was dropped to one short of the cutoff for the level I was on earlier, so I just leveled back up thanks to the kindness of strangers.

Dom's Sticks:

• Administrator

Let me know if you continue to get those "we've missed you" emails. Those shouldn't be sending quite like that. That's weird.

12 hours ago, iacas said:

Let me know if you continue to get those "we've missed you" emails. Those shouldn't be sending quite like that. That's weird.

Two more at 10:02PM last night. That's 6 total for me. 2:01pm, 4:01pm, 10:02pm (2 each). Odd. Has never happened to me before- just started yesterday.

5673803312862_ScreenShot2015-12-17at10.3

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, RandallT said:

Two more at 10:02PM last night. That's 6 total for me. 2:01pm, 4:01pm, 10:02pm (2 each). Odd. Has never happened to me before- just started yesterday.

Thanks.

Let's give this a day or two. I ran two scripts yesterday: one updated the reputation counters, one updated the post counters. They both may have triggered some "weirdness."

On Reputation function:

The last couple of days I have given posters Reputation points, but I didn't get a window in which to type specific comments on the post. Will the two scripts you just ran likely clear this up?

I remember a few months ago a posting encouraged TSTers to make specific comments, rather than just giving people a "like" click.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Note: This thread is 2628 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!