IGNORED

Tiger Woods' 1st U.S. Course, Bluejack National, Opens for Play

Note: This thread is 3033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

From http://www.golf.com/courses-and-travel/tiger-woods-1st-us-course-opens-play-outside-houston

by Art Stricklin
Posted: Thu Nov. 5, 2015
MONTGOMERY, Texas – Dozens of eager Texas golfers got their introductory playing test of Tiger Woods’ first U.S. design Thursday at the official member opening.

While the designer himself was unable to attend due to recent back surgery, those that played Bluejack National expressed satisfaction with the gentle rolling Southeast Texas layout dotted with dozens of mature trees, located 45 minutes from downtown Houston.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just a  link to the original promotion video, for those that missed an earlier thread on this course last year. I remember the video as being pretty funny. 

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

• 4 weeks later...

I played there when it was Blaketree National probably back in 2009.  I remember the property being amazing: very green, tons of natural wildflowers and old-growth trees, and gently rolling hills.  The layout was very challenging.  My buddy and I had a discussion about how that course could be truly great if someone tweaked the layout, did a full renovation to greens and bunkers, and improved the overall course conditions.  I'm glad that has happened, and I'd love to play the finished product.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Note: This thread is 3033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!