IGNORED

Nike Sq

Note: This thread is 5987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What does everyone think about nike sq driver and fairway metals? I have read reviews on www.golfreview.com and found that everyone is saying that these club add 10-20 yards to all drives and great to hit the fairway woods off the deck and in the long grass. What does everyone here have to say abot these clubs???
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

I hit the driver for the first time last week and loved it. If it wasnt for the TM Superquad I would have bought it. Most people are turned off by its sound at impact, but the extra length and straightness took care of that issue. I have not tried the fairway woods though.

I have the driver, not the square one, and boy do I love it!

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

I have the SQ Tour (non SUMO) and love it. Traditional look (no huge power bow hanging out), long, and accurate. The SUMO must be incrediblely forgiving.

Driver: SasQuatch 460 Tour (10.5* w/ stiff Diamana Blue Board 83)
3-wood: Ti Bubble 2
Hybrid: 3DX Ironwood (20* w/ stiff UST V2); 3DX Genex (17* w/ stiff stock shaft)
Irons: MP-60 4- PW
Wedges: MP-R (52*-7, 56*-10)Putter: Bettinardi C-02

I love how the SQ feels, but MAN is the sound annoying! It's a little too "tinny" for me.

In My Bag

Driver: 907 D1 10.5 Regular flex
3 Wood: R7 Steel
Hybrid: Rescue Dual 19Hybrid: Rescue Dual 225-GW: G5Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 54Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 58Putter: White Hot 2-ballBall: Mojo

I have the sumo and I can tell you this. I've literaly tried every driver on the planet and for me this is the straightest easiest driver I've ever hit. I even hit it off the deck into par fives. This is not something that is ez to do but I've pulled off some amazing shots. I got mine with the proto shaft and it made all the differenct. I know technology and you can't beat this club for the price. buy it, hit it . enjoy it. DONE

IN THE BAG-
Driver Adams 8.5 Insight XTD YSQ-65 Stiff
Nike Sumo2 3 wood
Nike Sumo2 3 hybrid
Irons Taylromade r7 Steel shaftCallaway X 60 degree wedge MD groovesPutter Scotty Cameron Newport

If I saw this post a month ago, I would've replied back with some unnecessary/immature criticism about nike golf... Well look at what I have now....

It's a great club... The square version hits very straight but the noise was unbearable so I went with the regular sasquatch.. Had a Big bertha with a Rayon Bassara shaft before this and the sasquatch is a huge improvement..
I highly recommend getting one with the V2 Proforce shaft.

Driver: Sasquatch Sumo - UST Proforce V2
18* Hybrid: G10 - UST V2 High Launch
22* Hybrid: Hi-Bore XL
Irons (4-PW): Fusion
56*: CG1460*: Vokey 260Putter: Studio Design #5Ball: Soft Feel

Also got the regular-shaped Sasquatch SUMO (stiff-flex, 9.5).
Chose this due to combination of distance/forgiveness/price.

Happier with this than any other driver I've tested.
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Note: This thread is 5987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!