IGNORED

Patrick Reed on European Tour

Natural Patrick
Note: This thread is 3049 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm thinking there are a few European tour players. That may have wished Reed would had just stayed home, he just won't go away. The last 3 tournaments Patrick has played in, he has done quite well for himself. No other Americans have been on the front page of the leaderboard for the last month. 

• mvmac changed the title to Patrick Reed on European Tour

At least we don't have another Bubba  Watson in France situation.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 minutes ago, Natural Patrick said:

Something I'm sure he is familiar with. Patrick is far from a fan favorite on the PGA tour. He is struggling a bit today.

Reed's putting wasn't working... Rory's putter was working.

Reed is arrogant and egotistical. What's not to like?

Maybe he is gaining humility, but that might hurt his game.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

3 minutes ago, Mr. Desmond said:

Reed's putting wasn't working... Rory's putter was working.

Reed is arrogant and egotistical. What's not to like?

Maybe he is gaining humility, but that might hurt his game.

I never said that I personally did not like him. I think not being well liked does drive him to a certain extent. Yeah his putter has let him down for sure today. Usually a much better putter than Rory on most days.

43 minutes ago, Natural Patrick said:

I never said that I personally did not like him.

This was a rhetorical question - "Reed is arrogant and egotistical. What's not to like?" Meant as humor.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

At least Reed plays both tours.

I do not think that European players mind. Every top player from the US playing both tours helps the european tour going forward and enables them to generate more money.

Note: This thread is 3049 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!