IGNORED

Trump Makes Up Civil War Battle for Golf Course

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

48 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

He saw it himself, despite historical evidence to the contrary!

That's because the Liberal Media is biased and Un-American.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Who cares?

And if you do, why?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I care.  And I'm not even American.  I just don't like being lied to.  People can't just go making shit up because it suits them - much less someone who's got aspirations to lead a country, particularly a democracy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, possumkiwi said:

I care.  And I'm not even American.  I just don't like being lied to.  People can't just go making shit up because it suits them - much less someone who's got aspirations to lead a country, particularly a democracy.

I'm with this guy!

2 hours ago, possumkiwi said:

2 minutes ago, pfnaas said:

I'm with this guy!

Me, too.   Imagine if everyone around us lied.   Imagine if many of your club members lie about their handicap and you have to play against them in tournaments. 

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

On Sunday, November 29, 2015 7:19:57, rkim291968 said:

Me, too.   Imagine if everyone around us lied.   Imagine if many of your club members lie about their handicap and you have to play against them in tournaments.

You mean like Obama telling America that ISIS is contained right before the Paris attacks?  :whistle:

Politicians, business men and most people lie, some are just more egregious than others.

Joe Paradiso

20 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

You mean like Obama telling America that ISIS is contained right before the Paris attacks?  :whistle:

Politicians, business men and most people lie, some are just more egregious than others.

One just does not lie about golf.  It's a sacrilege, I tell you!   Mr. Trump clearly crossed the line.  Golfer unite against Trump!  :-)

• Upvote 1

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

On 11/28/2015, 7:20:23, iacas said:

Who cares?

And if you do, why?

I care. Claiming Americans fought and died there shouldn't be claimed lightly. If a real battle was fought there, mabye the land should be preserved like Gettysburgh or Bull Run. I'm suprised he hasn't tried to build courses at those battlefields. Beautiful land at both places. 

Having played the course several times, I always found it strange that he had a sign for a battle that didn't exist, except in his mind.  But that man's EGO knows no bounds. The waterfall on the 18th hole is ridiculous.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Is it possible that a few barely living bodies might have washed up there? Perhaps it's an extreme liberalization of the word "many". Probably not the worst effort at salesmanship the Trumpster has ever made. Hell, he's trying to convince people that he should be President.

Do we not know who this guy is yet?

Aren't we sure by now that this guy is setting up a career as the greatest reality-based celebrity of all time? Just can't believe he's gone on this long.

On 11/28/2015, 5:33:57, boogielicious said:

What if he said that George Washington played golf there!? :-P

He was a 10 hcp allegedly :-P

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

8 hours ago, rkim291968 said:

One just does not lie about golf.  It's a sacrilege, I tell you!   Mr. Trump clearly crossed the line.  Golfer unite against Trump!  :-)

LOL, Trump crossed the line a long time ago.  He's named a course in Virginia, Washington DC, so it's not a shock he's embellished on some other details as well.

Joe Paradiso

10 miles outside of DC is still in the DC market place...just like Merion is in Philly, Oakmont is in P-burg and so on.

The imaginary battle I am sure was epic - just like the Donald!!

The man is funny as hell IMO - I don't want him to be Pres but at least he has shaken the GOP to its core, the leaders are in a damn panic...LOL it is way overdue!! Now if we can just keep Shrillery out of WH maybe we can get something done!

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

On 12/1/2015, 5:24:26, mcanadiens said:

Is it possible that a few barely living bodies might have washed up there? Perhaps it's an extreme liberalization of the word "many". Probably not the worst effort at salesmanship the Trumpster has ever made. Hell, he's trying to convince people that he should be President.

Do we not know who this guy is yet?

Aren't we sure by now that this guy is setting up a career as the greatest reality-based celebrity of all time? Just can't believe he's gone on this long.

This is the same guy who claimed that "thousands and thousands" of Muslims were cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center on 9/11, despite the fact that he has no evidence to back it up. No media outlet or even Trump's campaign has uncovered any reports that would lend any credence whatsoever to Trump's statement. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

This is the same guy who claimed that "thousands and thousands" of Muslims were cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center on 9/11, despite the fact that he has no evidence to back it up. No media outlet or even Trump's campaign has uncovered any reports that would lend any credence whatsoever to Trump's statement. 

I thought I saw (probably on here) that the NY Post had an article supporting those claims, but they edited it recently.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Trump exaggerated the numbers (no one has corroborated thousands in NJ), but CBS and other sources did report that about 50 - 100 people were seen celebrating on the roofs in NJ during 9/11.

Joe Paradiso

1 hour ago, newtogolf said:

Trump exaggerated the numbers (no one has corroborated thousands in NJ), but CBS and other sources did report that about 50 - 100 people were seen celebrating on the roofs in NJ during 9/11.

That's been well documented, but 100 is a long way from being "thousands and thousands".

Note: This thread is 3061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!