IGNORED

What part of you is sore after a good round of golf? (and why?)

bones75
Note: This thread is 3054 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Usually the outside of my hips or my obliques. That is typically just muscle tightness. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nothing gets sore for me after the round, but my legs can get a little tight the next day if I walked a hilly course.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Feet. By 16 they're hurting. 16, 17, and 18 are usually my worst holes as a result unless I remember to take another 2 advil at the turn. 

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

58 minutes ago, shanksalot said:

After a good round of golf, nothing is sore. After a bad round of golf everything. 

For me it is my lower back and I definitely aggravate it with with over-aggressive bad swings.  If I swing well during a round I typically have no areas of pain.

Despite several less than attractive personal habits, I don't have many problems, If I walk (and I usually do) it's the feet for me. Generally, I'm good on the course and even after the round until I get out of the car when I get back home. I step out of the car and the feet don't want to work properly. It tends to go away after an hour or so. 

The only other thing is my hands might get a touch raw if I play several rounds or hit the range on consecutive days. That's rare and usually demands vacation time to make that happen, 

For me it's my lower back, both achilles areas, and on my right arm, it's that muscle that extends from your forearm to just above your elbow.  That muscle causes me issues everyday though, whether it's holding something the wrong way, in my right hand, or going a little too heavy with bicep curls.

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

My head is normally sore after a good round of golf. Good rounds dobt happen to me that often so its a good excuse to "celebrate"

• Upvote 1

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

A bit leg weary from walking/carrying 18. Nothing typically hurts more than normal.  This time of year my hands can get very chapped and the thumb/index finger on my right hand will occasionally get a split in the skin.  Bandages/tape/lotion help but those splits can be painful.

Brian Kuehn

forearms, wrists & especially shoulders from trying to rotate through on the finish .. next morning it will be the lower back.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Only when I play 3 or more days in a row I can feel a little soreness on my lower back. Other than that nothing. 

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Note: This thread is 3054 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!