IGNORED

Every golf shot involves these..

collapse
Note: This thread is 3037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Getting the first two under control (on the left) is the key.

wrist3.JPG

Note: I do not answer direct questions or points raised against my untested and unproven theories, have no history of teaching anyone, and post essentially the same nonsense in everyone's Member Swing threads.

Also, while contemplating the above post...contemplate this picture.

handfist.JPG

• Upvote 1

Note: I do not answer direct questions or points raised against my untested and unproven theories, have no history of teaching anyone, and post essentially the same nonsense in everyone's Member Swing threads.

Gary McCord has a drill for this in his video  " golf for dummies". That is if we are talking about the same thing as far as how the hands/wrists work on the take away after impact.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What's up with the cryptic post, @collapse? If you're going to say something, just say it.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

31 minutes ago, collapse said:

handfist.JPG

And this one:

image.jpeg

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

15 minutes ago, billchao said:

What's up with the cryptic post, @collapse? If you're going to say something, just say it.

yinyang.JPG

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, billchao said:

Agreed.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

11 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

And this one:

image.jpeg

Sorry Mr Jones...but that leads to this...

potatohead.JPG

48 minutes ago, collapse said:

handfist.JPG

Black Power - 1968 Olympics

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

1 minute ago, Mr. Desmond said:

Black Power - 1968 Olympics

Well...not really, but there is a connection in so far as golf power and the Olympics I guess.

Ok seriously @collapse, if you are going to talk about the hands and grip or whatever it is you want to talk about, start discussing it or I'm going to assume you are trolling and you will be treated as such.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Are we talking "hammer" and driving through the ball like you are driving a nail ... that's discussed somewhere near...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

2 minutes ago, billchao said:

Ok seriously @collapse, if you are going to talk about the hands and grip or whatever it is you want to talk about, start discussing it or I'm going to assume you are trolling and you will be treated as such.

People don't respond well to threats....but in any case, the correct grip/hands in golf balance one another perfectly....so if you get the lower hand on correctly,then the upper hand will counterbalance it in the appropriate way....it is just a question of getting the feel for it.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Desmond said:

Are we talking "hammer" and driving through the ball like you are driving a nail ... that's discussed somewhere near...

No...it's the yin yang thing...when the hands are joined,if one is pointing down,the other is up,and so with the golf grip only with more  subtle points of hand anatomy to consider.

10 minutes ago, collapse said:

People don't respond well to threats....but in any case, the correct grip/hands in golf balance one another perfectly....so if you get the lower hand on correctly,then the upper hand will counterbalance it in the appropriate way....it is just a question of getting the feel for it.

No...it's the yin yang thing...when the hands are joined,if one is pointing down,the other is up,and so with the golf grip only with more  subtle points of hand anatomy to consider.

Forum members also don't respond well to confusing posts on threads the OP started. Your original post and follow up posts are very confusing. We have many threads on the grip. I recommend you review those first before starting a new one. 

Please start with this one.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

26 minutes ago, collapse said:

I am cognizant of such detail, but other priority issues prevail. I tend not to think of these details in a vacuum but review these items as they affect the patterns on which I am working.

Edited by Mr. Desmond

13 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Forum members also don't respond well to confusing posts on threads the OP started. Your original post and follow up posts are very confusing. We have many threads on the grip. I recommend you review those first before starting a new one. 

Please start with this one.

Yes I saw that one,and liked the way MVMAC went into a fair amount of detail.But it is possible there is more to consider.

Here is one to consider. Without it, a golf shot doesn't work.

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 10.59.28 AM.png

Edited by Mr. Desmond

3 minutes ago, Mr. Desmond said:

Here is one to consider. Without it, a golf shot doesn't work.

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 10.59.28 AM.png

Certainly a less hostile atmosphere.

Note: This thread is 3037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!