IGNORED

Which one is easier to hit? Hybrid #2 or Wood #3?

Note: This thread is 5887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which one is easier to hit?

• Wood #3
    • Hybrid #2
    • Other, please specify.

If you can handle Mizuno MPs, you should have no trouble hitting a 3 wood or a 2 hybrid at all. Buy whatever fills your gaps the best.

Sometimes I do slice my shots, but most of it are fades approximately 10-15 yards off to the right of target. I don't really like fade, I like draw. Perhaps I'm just being too anal. But now I'm getting the occasional hooks.

What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

Sometimes I do slice my shots, but most of it are fades approximately 10-15 yards off to the right of target. I don't really like fade, I like draw. Perhaps I'm just being too anal. But now I'm getting the occasional hooks.

10-15 yards off to the right of target is a slice

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

10-15 yards off to the right of target is a slice

10-15 yards off the target is a slice to you? How about a push slice should be to you? Just 20-25 yards off the target? What would a fade be? 5 yards dead on?? Wow, I honestly think you should go to pro if you can stick to those yardages, really. All power to you.

Well you know what? Apparently I have my own standards and you have yours. Can't have someone else bump in and say that 5 yards off to the right is a slice. That just ain't right. Edit: If this matters, the ball flew straight and traveled to 10-15 yards off to the right, not typically left to right.
What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

A fade starts slightly left of the target and falls slightly right, for a right hander. A push slice starts right od the target and goes right of the initial starting line.

5 yards is a probably a fade.

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

• 3 months later...
This may sound a bit odd, but I took my Taylormade Burner 3 wood and had the shaft cut 1 1/2 inches. I've got the shorter swing arc and more control that a hybrid offers, but with the bigger mass of the 3 wood clubhead I've not lost all that much distance.

Note: This thread is 5887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!