IGNORED

Bagboy Revolver.... anyone got one?

Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've had the same positive experience with my

That's the name! Thanks, I was drawing an blank. I just got back from a golf trip and the bag continues to impress me with it's versatility.

Great bag. Ditto on the strap getting in the way of the putter clip. When I walk I use their little Cosmic stand bag which is a cool littler bag probably like the Calloway looper.

PS - General complaint on all bags........why is the towel loop ring so low on bags? Any full size golf towel drags on the ground. They should all raise the rings a litle.

I'm down to a 10 handicap. At this rate, I'll get to scratch at 90 years old!

I purchased on and then returned it.

My 56 and 60 degree wedge would not reach the bottom of the bag when clipped into the clips. The shaft of the club would hang free and if I set the bag down to hard the shafts would pop out of the clips and the clubs would bang together. This was a non revolver bag.

It could have been an easy fix if the individual pockets were full length tubes. A short peace of foam insulation could have been inserted into the tube.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 months later...
Just wondering how these things are holding up for you.

My oversize grips are a pain, at times, with my current bag and my son wants it badly.

Those Revolvers look like they'd fit the bill...only a bit heavier, though. I'm seening some good prices on ebay right now, too.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I have the 2009 revolver pro. My oversize grips slide in just fine. Absolutely love this bag!
Bag Boy Customer Service is great as well! A grommet fell off of the cooler bag, they resolved this issue immediately with no questions asked!

I have had the BagBoy for two years now.
It is a very nice bag, and I have been happy with it. Keep in mind that it is heavy so I would never consider walking a course with it. (I always use a cart.)

Also, I very seldom use the revolving feature, but that's just me.

Just wanted to brag on BagBoy. Their support is the best and their products first rate. My first cart bag (way back when) was a Proline GripLok bag made in Australia I think. BagBoy bought the idea from them for their clip lok bags (I read or heard that some where). I currently have the BagBoy "Griplok" cart bag which must be at least 6 or 7 years old now. It preceeded the cliplok and revolvers. It has the removeable cooler bag that they just put back on the revolver pro and 2 external club tubes. I've been checking out the revolver pro and may just have to give it a try.

In my BagBoy Griplok bag
Driver: Diablo 9 degree stiff graphite
3 Wood: Diablo 15 degree stiff graphite
Hybrid: Hb5 3 stiff graphite
Irons: FG Tour V2 stiff steel  S W: Harmonized 55 degree

Putter: Odyssey Teron

Ball: E6

GPS: UPro

i saw 1 at dicks and i thought it was really strange(like is this the new style?)lol

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

The only complaint with my revolver is the same as kregan's, that the revolver clips cannot support short wedges properly.

The revolver feature is useful if you have the bag in a golf cart, but for a push cart the revolving feature is not necessary.

2011 Goals:
* Improve club-head speed to 90 mph with the driver
* Ensure increased speed does not compromise accuracy
* Prevent overextending on the back-swing (left-arm is bending too much at the top)
* Relax arms initially at address ( too tense)* Play more full rounds (failed from 2010)

• 1 month later...

I am looking at a bag boy revolver pro

are they good? how about if I carry my clubs on a course?

is it just a gimmick or is it functional? your thoughts and comments please

also if anyone knows the dimensions of this bag because I drive a miata lol

4dx hybrid Graphite Irons
3-4 Hybrid
Pipe Putter
Titleist Pro V1...I lose enough of em
Revolver Pro 440sz

looks pretty gimmicky but I know bag boy makes nice bags for the most part. Also it would be ridiculous to carry that most likely.

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

I figured I would rarely carry it but I like the cooler, and the top part for being in a cart... main concern is will it fit in my car

3-4 Hybrid
Pipe Putter
Revolver Pro 440sz

I really need the height of the bag if anyone can help

3-4 Hybrid
Pipe Putter
Revolver Pro 440sz

test fit it in my car and it fits great so I bought it in royal blue/ grey/ black

worlds smallest trunk.. and it fits

3-4 Hybrid
Pipe Putter
Revolver Pro 440sz

I am looking at a bag boy revolver pro

They are really nice bags but fairly heavy. I couldn't imagine using one as a carry bag. For that I'd want something lighter with stand legs....but that's just me.

Great bags for riding, though.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!