IGNORED

Helping PEZGolf with Basic Formatting

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 3036 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What are the best golf humor books? My list starts with 6 books by the KING of golf humor------Mr. Dan Jenkins: 1. "Dead Solid Perfect". 2. "His Own Self" 3. "The Dogged Victims of Inexorable Fate" 4. "Fairways and Greens"  5. "Unplayable Lies" 6. "Jenkins At the Majors".  7. "Embedded Lies" by Jake Trout 8. "Come Swing With Me" by "Dandy and Debonair" Doug Sanders.  What are YOUR favorites?

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

6 hours ago, PEZGolf said:

What are the best golf humor books? My list starts with 6 books by the KING of golf humor------Mr. Dan Jenkins: 1. "Dead Solid Perfect". 2. "His Own Self" 3. "The Dogged Victims of Inexorable Fate" 4. "Fairways and Greens"  5. "Unplayable Lies" 6. "Jenkins At the Majors".  7. "Embedded Lies" by Jake Trout 8. "Come Swing With Me" by "Dandy and Debonair" Doug Sanders.  What are YOUR favorites?

Because you claim to be "technology" impaired I will help you. On the tool bar above where you write your posts, there is an icon for creating numbered lists. It has a 1 and a 2 with little lines next to them. What this allows you to do is:

1. Create a numbered list.
  2. This lets you organize your thoughts in a manner where the reader of your post doesn't have to struggle to read.
  3. Otherwise, it is like trying to decipher hieroglyphics.

You can also:

• Do bulleted lists without number.
  • You can put in images and imbed video.
  • You can strikethrough text

There are even other formatting tools. Please use them for the sake of your readers. You are posting a lot and I assume you want people to read your posts.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Helping PEZGolf with Basic Formatting
Note: This thread is 3036 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!