IGNORED

Who is the most beautiful golfer in LPGA HISTORY?

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 3011 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

yes  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite choice for most beautiful

• Natalie Gulbis
    • Paula Creamer
    • Suzann Pettersen
    • Laura Diaz
    • Jan Stephenson
    • Marlene Hagge
    • Other

The LPGA has many beautiful golfers over its 50+ history.  In your opinion, who earns the title of "Most Beautiful"?

Edited by PEZGolf
add Laura Baugh

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Please notice that I added Laura Baugh. She is one of my all-time favorites, and not just because she was a glamour girl. She has been forthright in discussing her past alcoholism. Since that ailment has affected me, my Dad, and our families, I am grateful for her honesty and openness.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2015 at 11:58 AM, PEZGolf said:

The LPGA has many beautiful golfers over its 50+ history.  In your opinion, who earns the title of "Most Beautiful"?

Sorry, but I can't help but laugh at this weak attempt to create a marginally serious poll. Considering there hasn't been a single response in the two weeks or so since you posted it, I guess everyone else feels like I do. Maybe you could start a poll to see who would earn the title of Most Handsome male golfer. 

Why do I get the idea that you're probably a huge Paige Spiranac fan? LOL.

• Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3011 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!