IGNORED

Trackman University - Good way to test your radar knowledge

nevets88
Note: This thread is 2994 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's basically adaptive testing - if you've taken certification tests for any industry or the GMAT, GRE, etc... on a computer, that's what it is. I wonder if most of the terms transfer over to Flightscope. I guess most of them do. Anyway, worth it especially when you read instruction articles that throw around radar terms or to fill in gaps you're unaware of.

https://trackmanuniversity.com

• Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So one of the questions goes something like this. What does spin axis measure?

• Back spin
  • Side spin
  • Gyro spin
  • Tornado spin

Tornado spin. Ha ha ha.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

11 hours ago, nevets88 said:

So one of the questions goes something like this. What does spin axis measure?

• Back spin
  • Side spin
  • Gyro spin
  • Tornado spin

Tornado spin. Ha ha ha.

With softball questions like that it sounds more like Trackman Diploma Mill than University.

Kevin

8 hours ago, natureboy said:

With softball questions like that it sounds more like Trackman Diploma Mill than University.

That's an anomaly, w/respect to being serious. Overall, I think the tests are pretty good intro to TM.

Steve

3 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Overall, I think the tests are pretty good intro to TM.

Thanks for posting Trackman University. I signed up out of curiosity and find it very interesting and once I can grasp the terms completely it should me help have a better understanding of the full benefits of using Trackman.

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

On 1/28/2016 at 4:05 PM, nevets88 said:

It's basically adaptive testing - if you've taken certification tests for any industry or the GMAT, GRE, etc... on a computer, that's what it is. I wonder if most of the terms transfer over to Flightscope. I guess most of them do. Anyway, worth it especially when you read instruction articles that throw around radar terms or to fill in gaps you're unaware of.

https://trackmanuniversity.com

That's too funny!! I was just hitting on FlightScope yesterday wondering the same thing.  I went ahead and enrolled, but haven't had the time to sit down and dig through the content yet.

Anyone know how long this site has been up??

Favorite Golf Quote: "The harder you work, the luckier you get" - Gary Player

The DIY Golfer (my site)

On 1/30/2016 at 8:28 AM, nevets88 said:

That's an anomaly, w/respect to being serious. Overall, I think the tests are pretty good intro to TM.

I was just being facetious. Their explanation videos about ball flight are quite good.

Kevin

Here's a link to a playlist of TM videos - it's not complete, but basics are there.

http://bit.ly/1nJzgUv

• Upvote 1

Steve

Note: This thread is 2994 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!