IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

• Administrator

If you are missing an achievement, please let me know. Currently, achievements are:

• Hole in One
  • Broke 100
  • Broke 90
  • Broke 80
  • Broke Par
  • Eagle
  • Albatross
  • Shot Your Age
  • Hole in One
  • Newport Cup Participant
  • TST Outing Participant (or Organizer)
  • Tournament Winner
  • Lowest Score Wins (technically an "Award")
  • Stupid Monkey (ditto)
  • Various Challenges

A full list of achievements is always available at http://thesandtrap.com/awards/ . I'll update this list when we ever add achievements.

Note: you don't get all the "Broke" achievements if you broke par. Just pick the best one you've achieved. Then try to earn the next best one!

For the Tournament Winner achievement, you determine the level of tournament that you believe qualifies. If you want the achievement, please give me some details so I can note it in the accomplishment: the name of the tournament, the dates (or year, or month), etc. If you've won multiple tournaments, pick one.

Awards and Achievements are listed at the bottom, near your signature, and "Challenges" are in the sidebar under your avatar/username/etc.award1.jpg

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas pinned and featured this topic

So do we just do that here I'm assuming?  If that is the case..

I broke 90

I had a hole in one

and I'm a stupid monkey :)

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Broke 90 

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Abu3baid said:

So do we just do that here I'm assuming?  If that is the case..

I broke 90

I had a hole in one

and I'm a stupid monkey :)

I gave you the first two. Haven't seen evidence of the last one yet. :-)

18 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

How does the LSW one work?  If we have bought and read it?  My wife purchased it by request for me for Christmas.  I have read most of it.  :)

I gave it to you.

3 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

Broke 90 

All set!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I broke par twice last summer and had my first hole in 1 on 30 Dec!

I also own and have read LSW. In fact I read LSW last winter so perhaps this contributed to breaking par and hole in one?

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Pete said:

I broke par twice last summer and had my first hole in 1 on 30 Dec!

I also own and have read LSW. In fact I read LSW last winter so perhaps this contributed to breaking par and hole in one?

Got them all! Congratulations!

2 minutes ago, davechen said:

Broke 90 (and 100, I suppose).

All set. You have the "broke 90" achievement.

1 hour ago, iacas said:

If you are missing an achievement, please let me know. Currently, achievements are:

• Hole in One
  • Broke 100
  • Broke 90
  • Broke 80
  • Broke Par
  • Lowest Score Wins (technically an "Award")
  • Stupid Monkey (ditto)

A full list of achievements is always available at http://thesandtrap.com/awards/ . I'll update this list when we ever add achievements.

Note: you don't get all the "Broke" achievements if you broke par. Just pick the best one you've achieved. Then try to earn the next best one!

BTW, the "Achievements" are supposed to show up in the "post bit" or "info pane" (where your avatar, etc. is). We've customized them here a bit, but I'm going to work with the developer who did that work to see if he can make it work with the iAwards add-on.

I have a Hole in One, Broke 90, and "Lowest Score Wins."

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

Broke 80.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Broke Par, Got a hole in one, also got a double eagle if that'll be an award. ;)

• Upvote 1

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, djfajt71 said:

I have a Hole in One, Broke 90, and "Lowest Score Wins."

Done. You already had the Hole in One achievement. For a few days you were the only one.

Look at your profile page… everyone's awards are listed on their own profile page.

http://thesandtrap.com/profile/35976-djfajt71/?tab=node_awards_Awards

7 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Broke 80.

Done.

4 minutes ago, the fish said:

I broke 90.  Hoping I will replace it with "broke 80" sometime this year.

Done.

1 minute ago, phillyk said:

Broke Par, Got a hole in one, also got a double eagle if that'll be an award. ;)

And… done.

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, stealthhwk said:

Broke 90 ( lol, and 100 too) gooooo meeee!! :)

All set!

1 minute ago, iacas said:

All set!

Thanks!!! May sound silly to some, but I have few sports accolades so to have two in golf for the whole world to see is kinda cool. Lol. :)

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Abu3baid said:

Do the rewards take time to appear?

No. They appear instantly. And they're awards. :-)

http://thesandtrap.com/profile/30420-abu3baid/?tab=node_awards_Awards

1 hour ago, iacas said:

BTW, the "Achievements" are supposed to show up in the "post bit" or "info pane" (where your avatar, etc. is). We've customized them here a bit, but I'm going to work with the developer who did that work to see if he can make it work with the iAwards add-on.