IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Mr. Desmond said:

Please add Break 80 and Hole in One Awards (both over 10 years ago ... ugh). Thank you.

Done.

2 hours ago, Silent said:

I'm missing the achievment 'broke 100'. I did so last September for the first time (yay!), and did post about it that time in the appropriate topic.

Done.

2 hours ago, GolfLug said:

Broke 80 last year thrice!!

Done.

Thanks! Keep 'em coming if I still haven't gotten to your achievements!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have an additional achievement to add.  I won a tourney on the Golfweek Am Tour.  Tampa Palms Golf Club, C-Flight, 9/26/15.

I have the trophy, but I wasn't an official tour member as I was playing as a guest.  So, if it doesn't count, not a problem.  I'll just have to win one this year as an official member!

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, djfajt71 said:

I have an additional achievement to add.  I won a tourney on the Golfweek Am Tour.  Tampa Palms Golf Club, C-Flight, 9/26/15.

I have the trophy, but I wasn't an official tour member as I was playing as a guest.  So, if it doesn't count, not a problem.  I'll just have to win one this year as an official member!

All set.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

LSW, a friend mentioned he'd lost distance, asked if I could help, gave him the book and said this is the

best thing I can do for you, of course I had this website address written on the first page.

and broke 100.   :banana:

Thanks

Brian   

• Administrator
18 hours ago, onkey said:

LSW and broke 80 please

Done.

7 hours ago, bste said:

LSW, a friend mentioned he'd lost distance, asked if I could help, gave him the book and said this is the

best thing I can do for you, of course I had this website address written on the first page.

and broke 100.   :banana:

Thanks

Done.

7 hours ago, dennyjones said:

I've shot less than 90.

BTW...enjoy the site.   thanks for all of the hard work you do.

And done!

Thanks!

Who else?

Broke 90 a few times this past season, including a nice mid 80's tournament round (shot myself in the foot) and put myself in a higher flight. I think I am a likely monkey candidate too, with my focused practice where I relentlessly practice one move till I get it down.  Love the site.  

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SteveH said:

Broke 90 a few times this past season, including a nice mid 80's tournament round (shot myself in the foot) and put myself in a higher flight. I think I am a likely monkey candidate too, with my focused practice where I relentlessly practice one move till I get it down.  Love the site.  

Got you for the Broke 90 award. The Stupid Monkey is a really difficult one to earn. A Member Swing thread helps…

1. Read LSW
  2. Broke 80
  3. Won a tournament - won the Fox Hollow "Combo Tee" Tournament, A Flight, in July 2014. I have others, but that's really the best one.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Anything for those of us who have shot par with out breaking it? 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I broke 90!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

• Administrator
2 hours ago, DeadMan said:
  1. Read LSW
  2. Broke 80
  3. Won a tournament - won the Fox Hollow "Combo Tee" Tournament, A Flight, in July 2014. I have others, but that's really the best one.

Got them all.

2 hours ago, Patch said:

Anything for those of us who have shot par with out breaking it? 

I gave you the "Broke 80" award.

1 hour ago, Elmer said:

I broke 90!

All set!

Congratulations to all who have claimed their awards so far!

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, mcanadiens said:

I've broke 90 several times on our easier courses. That's pretty much it for me.

All set!

I have not broken par for 18 but I have been sub 80 a number of times.  I really like the look of the new badges as well.  

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

I also have an ace. I get one about every 12 years and or 1200+ rounds. Right now I am not due for another 12 years if my luck holds out. :-P

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

• Administrator
3 hours ago, cipher said:

I have not broken par for 18 but I have been sub 80 a number of times.  I really like the look of the new badges as well.  

Got it! And thank you, Nate.

1 hour ago, Patch said:

I also have an ace. I get one about every 12 years and or 1200+ rounds. Right now I am not due for another 12 years if my luck holds out. :-P

All set. Hope you get one sooner than that. And I hope I get one sooner than that, too…