IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

Eagle, Albatross, Hole in One

Tournament winner.-No specific one.

Broke par-I think that is all of them.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You could add eagle, albatross, and a tournament win to mine.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, phillyk said:

You could add eagle, albatross, and a tournament win to mine.

All set! Thanks. Congrats.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Somehow missed the option earlier, please add eagle to mine.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

• Administrator
3 hours ago, OldDog66 said:

I just need a Broke 90.

Got it.

2 hours ago, David in FL said:

Somehow missed the option earlier, please add eagle to mine.

All set.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I have broke 80 

also not sure about the stupid monkey award but, I practice everyday for a minimum of 45min each day if that counts. 

Driver - covert 2.0 (9.5) Woods - covert 2.0 (3/5) Hybrids - covert 2.0 (3/4) Irons - vrs-x (5/SW) Putter - :odyssey: metal X (33")

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Vinchenzo561 said:

I have broke 80 

All set. Congrats.

More on the Stupid Monkey here… 

Broke 80, eagle, hole in one. The hole in one was on a 172 yard par 3.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, TN94z said:

Broke 80, eagle, hole in one. The hole in one was on a 172 yard par 3.

Got 'em!

• Administrator

Lots of people still missing awards and achievements!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Smidd4 said:

Tournament winner. 

That's not much detail, but okay. You're set.

I would like to add the Eagle award.  I've had a number of them, including the almost albatross a couple of years ago.  Longest eagle was a 2-iron on a par 4 (a long time ago when I played such a club).  Thanks!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LeftRightLeft said:

I would like to add the Eagle award.  I've had a number of them, including the almost albatross a couple of years ago.  Longest eagle was a 2-iron on a par 4 (a long time ago when I played such a club).  Thanks!

All set!

Missed the eagle before as well.  I have one eagle under my belt. Holed a  bunker shot on a par 5.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Jakester23 said:

Could I please get a hole in one eagle and  broke 80 award please.

Got them.

1 hour ago, 14ledo81 said:

Missed the eagle before as well.  I have one eagle under my belt. Holed a  bunker shot on a par 5.

Got it.