IGNORED

I left my heart... in San Francisco

nevets88
Note: This thread is 2963 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

One of the most beautiful cities. I wouldn't put a ball in the bay though.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

12 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

One of the most beautiful cities. I wouldn't put a ball in the bay though.

Looked like a wicked push too.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

He might want to round those shoulders... great city to visit for a week.

Edited by Mr. Desmond

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I plan a trip there in a few years.  I went to Pebble right before the US Open in 1982.  The wife wants to go there (not to Pebble).

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

12th tee at Arcadia Bluffs, I put one into Lake Michigan every time I play there - and I'm always amazed how long it takes to make a splash (about 150' up on a bluff)

Players play, tough players win!

The nuts, fruits, flakes, politics, homeless, etc... notwithstanding, it's one of THE great cities of the world and well worth an extended visit.  Don't miss the chance to add in a couple of days up to wine country either.  :-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I've played a lot of tournament golf at Lincoln Park, especially this time of the year. The city does a terrible job maintaining it but there are a lot of great holes.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Heading there in mid May for a conference for 4 days. Unfortunately no time to play golf but at least we will be downtown this year and not out by airport so should be a lot of fun in the evenings. 

I've been around San Jose, Monteray, Salinas and the like for business but never made it to other side of bridge till last year.  Went to Napa years ago for a few days and did a few tours and lunch on the wine train. Looking forward to going again and hope it's not too chilly. 

Edited by Gator Hazard

6 hours ago, Gator Hazard said:

Heading there in mid May for a conference for 4 days. Unfortunately no time to play golf but at least we will be downtown this year and not out by airport so should be a lot of fun in the evenings. 

I've been around San Jose, Monteray, Salinas and the like for business but never made it to other side of bridge till last year.  Went to Napa years ago for a few days and did a few tours and lunch on the wine train. Looking forward to going again and hope it's not too chilly. 

Next time try Healdsburg and the Russian River Valley - a bit north and west of Napa for a more laidback atmosphere and less tourists, even though wine hounds abound. Pinot Noir, Zins, Syrah, Gevurtz, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, (try Hartford Court, Arista and many others) Sparkling Wines (Iron Horse).

Edited by Mr. Desmond

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

On 2/5/2016 at 7:55 AM, David in FL said:

The nuts, fruits, flakes, politics, homeless, etc... notwithstanding, it's one of THE great cities of the world and well worth an extended visit.  Don't miss the chance to add in a couple of days up to wine country either.  :-)

Yup, lots of strange characters, but an amazing place. I'm been lucky enough to live about 45 minutes away from the city for the past 30 years. We don't get into the city as often as we used to, but we'll take the ferry over 2 or 3 times a year for dinner or a show (or both), and it's always a memorable time.

Note: This thread is 2963 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!