IGNORED

Nike RZN Black vs Nike RZN Platinum

Note: This thread is 2996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just thought I would give some new balls a shot this season as a lot of balls are going on sale, anyway both Balls are 32.99 for a dozen brand new in the sports store next to my campus. I think i would be better suited for the Platinum because I'm looking for more control out of my shots, but I have read reviews that say the balls spin so much that it can ruin your shots. I play the ProV1X or the ProV1, whichever they have on the refurbished shelf. I don't think these spin too much, are they comparable to the RZN Black or more to the Platinum. Also, I'm not necessarily looking for more distance, just control with my shots. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I looked into the difference in the two balls a while ago.  Both versions are played by different players on tour.  I've played the Black and thought it was a great ball.  Long with lots of spin.  I could play that ball with no problem (I play the S3).  I found a Platinum a while ago and couldn't tell any difference with the putter (which is good), but I lost it in a scramble before I could get any real gauge on it.

If you have any cojones in your swing at all, I think the Black is the one, but I've read that it does spin less.  If you want more spin, then the Platinum.

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

Note: This thread is 2996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!