IGNORED

Help me find a golf bag

Note: This thread is 5997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I want a stand bag that has 14 individual full length dividers. Point me the right direction. Thanks~!

Driver:TaylorMade R580 XD Stiff
3 Wood:Wilson FY-brid 15*
Hybrid:Adams A3 Boxer # 3
Irons:Titleist Square Toe 4
Irons:Callaway X-20 5-PWWedges:Adams Tight Lies GT SWPutter: Ping Anser 2Ball: Wilson Ultra or Precept Lady IQ180 or Bridgestone e6+

Says who?
I've never heard that before.

Driver:TaylorMade R580 XD Stiff
3 Wood:Wilson FY-brid 15*
Hybrid:Adams A3 Boxer # 3
Irons:Titleist Square Toe 4
Irons:Callaway X-20 5-PWWedges:Adams Tight Lies GT SWPutter: Ping Anser 2Ball: Wilson Ultra or Precept Lady IQ180 or Bridgestone e6+

Sun Mountain MPB. One of those hybrid stand/cart bags. I have the C-130 and like it. Plenty of features and well made.

As for your bag determining your dork rating... who cares!

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

Bought my wife a sun mountain bag and we both don't like it.

Just bought a Mizuno Twister III and love it.

Driver: Bull 5000 10.5 FujiKura Vista Tour Stiff
Irons:MX25 5-PW. TT Black Gold
WoodGreat Big Bertha 4
HybridCLK Aldila Hybrid Stiff 20 and 23
Wedges: MPT RP Rifle Spinner Wedge 53 and 60Putter: Todd Sones GullaneBallHX Hot

The Nike Sasquatch Tour stand bag has 14 full length dividers.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Full-lenth dividers as a feature in a golf bag are akin to neoprene iron covers (read: dorky).

Do you have a cover on your driver? Fairway wood? Hybrids? Gee, that's "dorky"!

Who cares what people put on their clubs to protect their investment (or whatever other reason they may have)? As long as it doesn't slow up play I could care less. As for dividers and irons covers I personally like both. I also like the Ogio "Woode" divider system -- is that "dorky" too? After a full year of playing with my new irons using dorky iron covers and my dorky divider bag guess what? Other than normal sole and face wear, my irons still look like new.
I want a stand bag that has 14 individual full length dividers. Point me the right direction. Thanks~!

The Sun Mountain already mentioned is a good one. I have a Burton CXS hybrid bag that is a good stand bag with individual dividers. It's not cheap but it also doubles as a decent cart bag. You migh also check Datrek -- I'm pretty sure they have some stand bags with 14 dividers. The Golf Warehouse (TGW) carries all the bags I mentioned and they have very good online specs and pictures.

Burton Hybrid CXS Cart-Stand Bags Sun Mountain Flight Stand Bags Sun Mountain MPB Divider Stand Bags Adidas Velocity ST Divider Stand Bags They are out there, you just have to look around.

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

I got the Nike Slingshot OSS Cart Bag for the same reason, I wanted the dividers. I really like the bag. It is still on Nike.com if you want to check it out. Actually, all the Cart bags on Nike.com have the dividers. I hope you get a nice bag, it always feels good to lug around something you like as oppose to your old hand-me-down half-broken club bag...

Good luck with finding the perfect bag for you!

What's In My Slingshot OSS Bag.

Driver: Sasquatch 460
Fairway: Sasquatch 3-wood
Irons: Idea A2 OS 3-PWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Sand WedgePutter: Melbourne II

I have the Nike Slingshot OSS Cart bag with indi dividers as well as a Walter Hagen stand bag with indi compartments. I wanted the stand bag for walking days and for $49.95 you can't beat the WH especially with the 14 compartments.

If this stand bag is going to be your one and only bag I'd recommend a nice Sun Mountain bag. They have a "hug" system bag that reduces the strain on your shoulders, but it doesn't have 14 compartments.
In My Bag:

Driver: 9.5° FT-i LCG
3-wood: 15° X Tour
Hybrid: 18° FT HybridHybrid: 23° Baffler ProIrons: X-20 Tour 5-9Wedges: CG 12 Black Pearl 46/50/56/60Putter: 32" X3Ball: TP BlackHome Course: Blackmoor Golf Club (136/71.2)

Note: This thread is 5997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!