IGNORED

Need help, I think I am screwed...

cemeb4dk
Note: This thread is 5964 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Who gives a SH*T wether or not it is fake!!! It was your shaft. He broke the F-ing thing!!! He's responsible!!! Don't take NO for an answer!!! Sorry for the expletives, but it's SH*T like this that really gets me all worked up!!!

The deal is: a shaft was broken in the midst of reshafting. The question is: was the shaft authentic and worth what the owner thinks, or was it counterfeit and worth far less as is what GS claims. Get worked up all you want, lback14, you are not contributing to any solution. Maybe y^u ought to l**k into the GS p_licies regarding c!ub work before p+pping &ff; and a$$igning resp@nsibility. I don't know them, I've never dealt with them.

Sounds like proper protocols were not followed by anyone, starting with authenticating the shaft. I think you are shafted, cemeb4dk, perhaps by the online seller, perhaps by yourself, and/or perhaps by GS. Regardless of who bears fault and what value the shaft is, given the events you've told, looks like you are shafted. And I'm sorry to hear that.

As I said, ask the store to replace the shaft with what you purchased, from the on-line seller... it ends all arguments.

If they don't agree to replace what you gave them to work with, then, as I said... simply mentioning the letters "B" "B" "B" in a sentence with any high-level manager will set things on a course to rectify the situation.

If all else fails, take 'em to claims court. It might sound petty... but you will be saving the next person the hassle of what you went through.

Clubs in my Army-issued duffel-bag...

DTR Irons : 2-9
DCI Wedges : PW 48* & SW 56*
Driver : Mid-Size TP System2 9.5* Metalwood (5) 23*

I will tell you that having had called a GS store for a problem, I was nicely "blown off" by the manager who was operating under company policy on an online item. I called HQ and worked everything out including free shipping and no hassles.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Pull out the Al Pacino flip out. Its their responsibility. Go on a rant and tell them they are cockaroaches.

Driver: FT-3 NVS Stiff
Woods: X- 3 and 5 wood fujikura stiff
irons: X-Forged 4-PW - Flighted Project X 6.0
wedges: X-Tour (52/56/60)
putter: White Hot XG #1 ball: Pro V1/ Callaway HX Tour 56

The deal is: a shaft was broken in the midst of reshafting. The question is: was the shaft authentic and worth what the owner thinks, or was it counterfeit and worth far less as is what GS claims. Get worked up all you want, lback14, you are not contributing to any solution. Maybe y^u ought to l**k into the GS p_licies regarding c!ub work before p+pping &ff; and a$$igning resp@nsibility. I don't know them, I've never dealt with them.

WTF??? Then tell them to prove it was a fake! THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE, PERIOD! You're kidding, right???

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Yes, the answer lies here. Complain to Corporate you will get everything ya want. I use to run hotels and at the Manager level they are trying to watch their store bottom line every penny, but when someone calls corporate they get whatever they want. That 140 write off may be alot to the GM but peanuts to Corporate. See that could be that GM's 5k write off that month and he is in trouble, corp could care less.

OK, here's the real deal! I just got a club built by a reputable club designer/ owner of his own company. He sponsors 2 of the top 3 finishers in the Long Drive World championships shown on ESPN yesterday! Mike Dobbyn and Jamie Sadlowski. I had a VS Proto 70-S put in it, NO GRIP for this reason!!! Not because I was questioning mine! I spoke to ALDILA. They say "sticker is on the butt end of the shaft with part #" I'm looking at this sticker NOW! Part # AS7XWS60AXXA, didn't even get the entire # out and he says "that's our shaft!" I told him why I called, because of this senario. If GS says it's on the tip they are LIEING DOGS!!! There is also 2 smaller #'s below this # and "WOOD" to the right of the 2nd #. Tell them this and YES tell them you want to speak to some one above them(Corporate) and see what happens. I hope this Helps. Don't take "NO" from some PEON for an answer!!!

-LB

PS-If you'd like, I'll email you some pics of exatly what I'm talking about, just send me your Email address.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Note: This thread is 5964 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!