IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

I was about 150 yards out from the hole on my second shot. It looked like I hit a pro shot. It had a perfect trajectory and was heading straight for the pin. I landed on the green and it rolled barley past the cup. I'm a newbie to golf and it was quite exciting. The best part is there was someone watching so I played it off like it was nothing haha.

Check out my new avatar....stuck a 7 iron to 7 inches on a 167 yd Par 3 today. That birdie won me $28

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was on the 9th hole today, in the right rough, about 200 yards to the hole. The lie of the ball was pretty decent, so I decided to take my chances with a 4H. Success! I hit that ball so far, that it nearly hit the people in front of me, who were on the green, and landed just to the right of the green. It was such an unexpected shot.

Ended up chipping it on and two-putting for bogey though, which is okay.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

Knock down 4 iron into a 15 mph wind from 180. It started low and rose slightly and hit 15 feet and rolled about 10 past the hole. Made the putt for birdie!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Around 205 yards to the flag on the long par three 14th. Green soft and sanded, so pretty much all carry. Hit a four wood, high draw, pin high and about six foot right. Give me a whole bucket of balls and I couldn't do that again.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

In the forward tees challenge, on the 11th hole at Delcastle. From the tees where was it is a 260 yard par 4. My -14* angle of attack and 4500+ rpm spin rate came in handy as I hit a perfect driver to 7 feet. BUT I MISSED THE EAGLE PUTT SHORT! From 7 feet. Ugh.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

My 12 year old daughter had the best shot of the week I witnessed. She holed out from 50 yards on the 9th hole for her last shot of the day. It was awesome.

Driver:  Krank Formula Five 7.5 X-Stiff        Fairway Woods:  :gigagolf: Pursuit 3 Wood

Hybrids:  nickent.gif3DX 1 & 3            Irons:  :gigagolf: Powermax TRX 4-PW

Wedges:  callaway.gifX-forged Jaws 52,56        Putter: yesgolf.gif Tracy II

I was 160ish going up hill and my ball was on smooth wet compacted dirt no grass. I was behind a foursome and the were waving me through, which usually means extra pressure for me, I don't know why. I took my swing and it looked good but I could only see the flag. My ball landed 14 feet from the flag and I missed birdie by an inch. Best hole of the day.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

260 to the pin from the tee box and a fun house of hills from 200-240. I can't carry the ball that far so I tried for the lay up spot at 200 yards.

I can't hit a driver straight most of the time, but I took a easy swing to try and get it to stop at the 200 yard mark and landed it exactly where I wanted to.

Easy up and down for a birdie putt to finish out the hole.

In my Ogio Cart Bag
Driver: 460 10.5 R7
4- S Wedge: R7 CGB Max
Putter: Afinity Cheapo Putter
Balls: I generally use them

250 yard par 3. Second longest par 3 in the country.

Hit a stinger drive straight down the middle. Rolled onto the green and lipped out!!!!!!!!

Superlight 3.5 Bag
TM Superfast Driver
TM Superfast 3 Wood

Cleveland Hybore Hybrid
X-24 4-SW Irons
Ping Tour 54 - 62 WedgesOriginal Anser Putter Pro V1

3w from the fairway on a par 5. I was pretty far out, didn't think I'd make it...not even sure what my yardage was, just figured it was out of range so I didn't check. Hit a big draw down the right side. Took a big bounce and rolled right onto the green. settled on the back fringe. 2 putts from there for birdie.

Most probably today when I hit a Iron4 on a par 5 from fairway like 185yrds like totally straight in a perfect angle close to the trees, right in the middle on the fairway.

Short par4 with a severe dogleg left. Hit hybrid off the tee, but landed on the right side of the fairway which means my approach shot has to go over some huge trees. I hit 9iron a bit thin and it hits the trees and just drops. I find the ball about 50 yards from the green under some trees and decide to hit a punch 7iron. I didn't hit it super well, but it bounced and rolled onto the green leaving me a 20 footer for par which I made. Best shot because I had two bogies before this hole and this hole got me back on a par streak.

Sticks: Burner SF 9.5, 15, 19 | MX-300 4-GW | CG15 56.14, 60.12 | BS Tour #9
Accessories: Tour 360 4.0 | Revolution Stand Bag | GolfShot iPhone App
Last Round: 82 (70)

2nd shot on a par 5 that is ALL uphill. I was hitting from under a tree on the left side and crushed a 3 wood that I had to start out way right to avoid the next tree in front of me. Played a big draw that landed between two bunkers that guard the front of the green. The ground was soft from the rain the night before and it is a pretty steep climb to the green, so it didn't make it on, but did follow it up with a nice chip to about 3 feet and made the birdie.

Driver TM Superquad 9.5 w/ V2 stiff
3 Wood Callaway Fusion 13 deg w/ DVS stiff
Hybrid Titleist 585H 19 deg. w/ VS Proto Hybrid 95 stiff
Irons Titleist 735CM 4-PW - Cleveland wedges 52,56,60 deg.
Putter PING CRAZ-E G2i

My best shot this week was a chip in for birdie,so far that is LOL.

Adams 9065LD 8.5* with a Nunchuk shaft
Adams CB1 gw-4i with Project X 6.0 shafts , Mizuno MT-11 58* wedge
Callaway Steelhead 3
Tour Exotics Hybrid 16* and 18*
Ping long putter