IGNORED

Whats the best Standbag?

Note: This thread is 5910 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can anyone say something good about the Kabuki divider from Mizuno?

One of the MOST SCREWED up looking dividers I've ever seen!

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Any ping...steady and reliable.

agreed. carried ping hoofer's all through high school and college and they are great stand bags.

there is a reason they are the #1 amateur and junior golf bag brand

907D2 9.5°, Fujikura Speeder
906F4, 15.5°, Fujikura Speeder
585H, 19°, Fujikura Speeder
735 CM 3-PW, Dynamic Gold
Vokey 52° & 58°35" Circa 62 #3Freestyle BagLow tournament score: 70 (back in my high school days)

I'm a caddie and i can really say that i do not like the feel of Ping bags at all. Their straps are not really comfortable and the divider is average at best. I think that the best bags are Ogios, Sun Mountains, and Titleist bags. I have an Ogio Voltage and i really like the straps and the Woode divider system is very good. I can also recomend the Sun Mountain Lightning which are very good bags.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Since Eduardo mentioned the shling system from ogio, I am really interessted in trying one of those.
I hope the next time I go to a shop they have one of these!

In my Bag:

Driver: Taylormade R7 425 10,5°, Graphite Design Purple Ice 85 Regular
#3 Wood: Taylormade R7 Steel 15°, RE*AX 70 Stiff

#4 Rescue: Taylormade Rescue Hybrid 09 22°, RE*AX 65 Stiff
3-PW Irons: MP-32 ProjectX 6.0
Wedges: MP-T Black Nickel 51.6 and 56.14 Spinner Rifle Shafts
Putter: Studio Style Newport 2.5 35''

Golfclub Schloss Myllendonk (Par 72, CR 72,9, Slope 134)

I just bought the Callaway Warbird XTT ( http://www.callawaygolf.com/ca.ACCES...arbirdXTT.html )

Fairly cheap, 7 compartments with dividers that go all the way down, good selection of colours, nice base that apparently doesn't catch on things like the peddle stand bags can, plenty of pockets. Good simple starter bag with just the essentials and nothing more at a good price.

I just ordered an Ogio Vision SS and it's awesome! The Woode system of dividers goes all the way down to the bottom of the bag, and it's got a lot of really neat technology wrapped up in it. Look on ebay for the best price!

Good luck,
Ryan
ogio.gif Vision SS Bag:
cleveland.gif Launcher DST 10.5*  taylormade.gif R9 16.5* 4W
taylormade.gif Rescue Dual 19*  taylormade.gif Burner 2.0 4-PW
vokey.gif 250.08, Spin Milled 54.10, and 58.08
yesgolf.gif Callie  bridgestone.gif B330

Hi again,

I was wondering why Ogio has no golfbag with shling in there program for 2008? Can anyone tell?

In my Bag:

Does anyone have an opinion (good or bad) about the Nike Sasquatch Tour Carry bag?

My friend currently uses one and loves it.

He loves the sturdy full-length dividers and there are pockets for everything you can think of. Also he likes the padding on the straps and the way it fits. The only reason I know this is because he talks about it all the time on the course!!!
In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

Can anyone say something good about the Kabuki divider from Mizuno?

Hey AnalogAG, seeing that you play

irons you should check out the Tour Stand Bag (see my Avatar). I use to have the Twister bag and it was okay but this new Tour stand bag is AWESOME! It is narrower then my twister bag so it fits on a cart great but it has more room for storgae and it is great for walking (strap, water bottle holder, etc)...and as for the Kabuki divider...I love it Good system to keep things organized. Well good luck in finding a bag...

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

[QUOTE=i-Guy;98716]you should check out the Tour Stand Bag/QUOTE]

I was thinking about that yesterday because I read so many quality concerns about the Ogio Bags. In general that would not be the problem because I also read that they are very kind in exchanging the bag but I will return to Germany in less than two months. There, it is very difficult to find someonewho can take care of your ogio bag.

Dammit, I hate all this golf stuff, it is alwasy from "let's see I could use a new bag, maybe 130 bucks" than "oh look at this bag, ok it's 150 but it's better" and this goes all the way up to the Mizuno Tour stand bag!

In my Bag:

Dammit, I hate all this golf stuff, it is alwasy from "let's see I could use a new bag, maybe 130 bucks" than "oh look at this bag, ok it's 150 but it's better" and this goes all the way up to the Mizuno Tour stand bag!

I know the

Tour Stand Bag was outside your price range but it is really nice and if you have not done so yet check out the details on the website at http://www.mizunousa.com/equipment.n...=golf&cat;=bags ...again I knew it was outside of what you wanted to spend but I thought I would thow it in the mix anyway...

Nothing wrong with that!
I will definitely check that out.

I am lucky, that the exchange rate is really in favour of the EURO.
so for example this bag costs me 40% less I would have to pay in Germany.

P.s.: I like that bag...

P.p.s: Is there a rain cap or something because it is not mentioned on the website?

In my Bag:

P.p.s: Is there a rain cap or something because it is not mentioned on the website?

Yes: It comes with a rain cap that my

Burner even fits under...

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help!

In my Bag:

• 2 weeks later...
I just bought the Callaway Warbird XTT (

Hey, I was looking at one of these the other day. Any opinions? Any problems on a cart? I like to practice a lot and I want a lighter weight bag than my Mini-Staff. I figure it can't hurt being under $100 now.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

I have an Ogio Vector (a little older I think, got it at COSTCO for 50 bucks last summer) but love it. Does a good job with the woods/drivers but the irons still knock together a bit. Great walking bag with the water bottle access and comfy straps...very light too.

I would recommend Ogio products to anyone though, have a few of their gym bags and love them.

Note: This thread is 5910 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!